PS4 - AOR GT3 Elite - Round 5 - Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8:15pm(Rearranged) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Elite - Round 5 - Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8:15pm(Rearranged)

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - Brno
GT3 Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Wednesday 15th July 2015
Lobby opens: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:15pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Tyre wear: Note that tyre wear is set to "x7" with the intention to spice up the strategy element of the races, where drivers may go for different tyre compounds and one or even two pit-stops may be needed, depending on drivers' ability to look after their tyres. This gives the racing more of an "endurance" feel, despite the race only lasting for about an hour. And remember; it's the same for everyone!

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:

Last edited:

NervoTank

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday F1 Champion
Sep 9, 2014
I really like the track. However I just noticed my tires overheat so fast compared to other tracks. I might change setup. I guess what time have been you doing?

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
You guys are so quick, i'm still 2-3 seconds off that again :(

Would love to see people's setups, although at this point I suspect that this is an ability thing and not a setup issue haha.

An0n

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2014
There's a chance i might not be able to make this one, kinda 50/50 at the moment if i'll manage it or not.

I'll learn the track and practice regardless(y)

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
low 58's will be the best i can manage here in the McLaren, the Z4 is quite abit faster on this track. Kiz is looking very good.

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
My PB so far, messed up the second to last corner which cost a tenth and a half probably but it's a decent time. It's been a real struggle getting the McLaren to turn on this track. The front left is going to be completely destroyed in the race lol.

Last edited:

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Touch and go as to whether i can make it tonight or not, i've been busy all week and not been able to practice and don't want to ruin people's races, i'm also running a little youtube series called Overtakes of the Week and i have a thread on the forums here so check it out, would be great to get some more support especially from you talented lot :)

Last edited:

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 28, 2014
Can't race today
I have pedals problem
brake pedal don't work
I have send message to thrustmaster

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
There is a PSN software update that takes about 15-20 minutes so please try and get on beforehand to update it prior to 8:15. I know this may be an issue for kiz as he isn't back from work till just before the start time.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Touch and go as to whether i can make it tonight or not, i've been busy all week and not been able to practice and don't want to ruin people's races, i'm also running a little youtube series called Overtakes of the Week and i have a thread on the forums here so check it out, would be great to get some more support especially from you talented lot :)
Does my Nurburgring start pass?

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Just as a heads up the start may be delayed till 8:25/8:30pm due to kiz doing the update.

Pope

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Apologies for only letting you know so close to the race start but I can't make tonight. Have a good one everyone :)