Hopefully it gives PCars some stiff competition and isn't another broken PC port that they'll have to spend months fixing. There seems to be plenty of time to test properly on consoles plus identifying and fixing bugs, so fingers crossed we get a good end product
Guys, following on from last night, a few people joined the lobby uninvited so I ask that if you have friends who are likely to join your sessions, could you do one of the following please:
1. Appear offline for race time on Wednesdays, as you won't give notice of absence from the race you will still be invited so don't worry.
2. Message them asking them if they could not join your session (only if you trust they will acknowledge this).
If someone you know joins (we will find out ), it is your responsibility to get them to leave if they are not responding in Game chat during Qualifying or Warm-up, no big deal if they join when the race has already started.
If you could all read through this, next week should be a success, thank you!
@Meireloso will be joining Tier 2 (Pro League) from Tier 3 (Semi-Pro League), please welcome him into the league
- Please pick a car from the Car Selection thread (here)
- Your next race is still tomorrow, same track. Get involved in the round 2 race discussion thread (here).
- Your coordinators are @Devastation & @Shaw lXl, they will take it from here