XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro League - Main Thread

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
@Atticus

Did you see if my car was strafing a lot on track?

Your car was jumping gaps of 1s at points, was mad lol.

Hope it clears off for the race!

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Did i lag for you guys? cuz i saw most of the cars had lag all
over

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
You guys have heard that Asseto Corsa is coming to consoles?
Sorry staff of AOR.com for postig here ;D

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
You guys have heard that Asseto Corsa is coming to consoles?
Sorry staff of AOR.com for postig here ;D
Nothing wrong with posting that here :p

Hopefully it gives PCars some stiff competition and isn't another broken PC port that they'll have to spend months fixing. There seems to be plenty of time to test properly on consoles plus identifying and fixing bugs, so fingers crossed we get a good end product :)

Reactions: Diogo and Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Guys, following on from last night, a few people joined the lobby uninvited so I ask that if you have friends who are likely to join your sessions, could you do one of the following please:

1. Appear offline for race time on Wednesdays, as you won't give notice of absence from the race you will still be invited so don't worry.

2. Message them asking them if they could not join your session (only if you trust they will acknowledge this).

If someone you know joins (we will find out ;) ), it is your responsibility to get them to leave if they are not responding in Game chat during Qualifying or Warm-up, no big deal if they join when the race has already started.

If you could all read through this, next week should be a success, thank you!

Pro League members: @Devastation @Diogo @TC92 @thelivingdead69 @matthewsdea @Wookie pete @Smifficle @blizzardwizard @Fatboy1791 @Atticus @FlameDragon72 @JackG @McMilanCZ

Reactions: Diogo

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Announcement

@Meireloso will be joining Tier 2 (Pro League) from Tier 3 (Semi-Pro League), please welcome him into the league :)

@Meireloso
- Please pick a car from the Car Selection thread (here)
- Your next race is still tomorrow, same track. Get involved in the round 2 race discussion thread (here).
- Your coordinators are @Devastation & @Shaw lXl, they will take it from here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaw lXl

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Welcome Meireloso!

Have fun in this tier!!!

PS:Are you Portuguese?Becuz Meireloso is a Portuguese name :)

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My origins are portugueses but I'm french !
Meireloso is a mix with Meireles and Veloso, and SCP cuz Sporting is my favorite team ;)