PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R2: Brno 29/03/2017 @7:45pm

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Congrats to @vadim and the podium finishers!

P10 for me after suspension repairs at the end of lap 1... To be honest I´m glad how the race went the following 30 laps, got faster and faster towards the end and could catch up with the midfield again. With that pace it could have been maybe top 5 for me again but only speculating.

@maxafc46 What happened on the formation lap? You slowed down out of nowhere it seemed, I did too and @W4ckyRac3r smashed right into me -> damage for both of us :(

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
Congrats to @vadim and the podium finishers!

P10 for me after suspension repairs at the end of lap 1... To be honest I´m glad how the race went the following 30 laps, got faster and faster towards the end and could catch up with the midfield again. With that pace it could have been maybe top 5 for me again but only speculating.

@maxafc46 What happened on the formation lap? You slowed down out of nowhere it seemed, I did too and @W4ckyRac3r smashed right into me -> damage for both of us :(
Sorry for that :( I wasn't expecting cars ahead to stop at a halt on the straight, I looked away at the Dash app on my tablet for a second while cruising down the straight. P16 for me after struggling for the first 10 laps with aero damage and pitting

• Friendly
Reactions: N1kmido

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
As much as I love the track I don't think the race itself was really interesting. Most of the time spent on saving tyres and calculating, worrying about everything. Good pace from @StarClassic, good job.
And well done to @vadim on the win, there's a hope that RUF's won't dominate the season :D

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
some of us had problem on formation lap.i hear it on ts and also i have watched big man kkodiak stream.i can suggest all of you guys.especially formation lap and second lap we have to be more carefull.cold brake, cold tyres.again im telling you guys,don't quit from race,just retire from session and wait until race finishes.i hope next races we will get more fun time.
my plan was so easy, full tank,0 pitstop and stay on focus and keep tyres.
qualify time was not strong but i got pole luckly.:).
starting was very clean.everything was going fine.i drove 20 laps lonely :).i tried to manage tyres heat especially rear tyres.one thing i want to tell honestly,i didn't expect to win @vadim with his audi.he did really good job mate.my pace was not bad but after 20 laps i got some unusual behavior my ruf and i made a mistake at the first turn.i missed brake point and i went to outside track.luckly i had no spun or hit.just i lost 3 sec and @vadim passed me very easily.afterthat
i started to catch @vadim for 11laps or 12 laps to go. he was not fast.i thought i might catched him but especiallywhen i get into to apex i was getting understering every corner.and my pace time decreased to 2:10's and @vadim had gone step by step away from me.and other my friend @WarnTyre was getting good lap times and he was closed me each lap 1 sec.after 5-6 laps he catched me. i think it was 5-6 laps to go.i know he is really clever and ambitious driver he will try to pass me everywhere on track.i started to defence and keep my ruf on track.so still i was getting understering and sliding tyres unusually.believe me guys everymeters on the track @WarnTyre was trying to pass me.End of the race i kept him behind me and i got 2th place.it was really amazing fight with @WarnTyre.(y)(y)(y)
finally,
congratz to @vadim well done mate. but next race will not be easy pass :lol:
another congratz to @WarnTyre for podium and nice battle(y)(y)(y)
big thanks for help and of course well done to my polite teammate @grobi0815 for 4th place.also nice team points for us.(y)(y)(y)
hey big man @King-kodiak .you are doing really amazing job everytimes.:watching::watching::watching:.thanks for your stream.
also thanks to other friends for clean race.
see you next week guys.have nice time to all of you.

Last edited:

vadim

AOR PC GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
Few cents from me. Happy to win the race, but not happy at the same time because pretty much won due to consistancy and luck, @DANGEROUS GIANETTA making a mistake at turn 1 as well as @Col.McCoy lag collision with @WarnTyre i reckon? left me stress free :D :D I think if not that, up until last second of the race it could been good battles.
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA you were super fast, could not catch you at any point of the race, always keeping that two seconds gap, unfortunate for you, but after all you still managed to get the second place, nice defense in tough battle with @WarnTyre :) Lastly @Col.McCoy great pace, constantly on my back..sweating, stressing, was sure enough you would pass me ;)

Audi train to the laguna seca next! Choo Choo!

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
apart from one or two battles here an there that was the most boring race ever:sleep: ill take p11 though ..1place better than last week :pcongrats to the winners(y)

StarClassic

Pro Karter
Mar 8, 2017
Hey Guys! Thank you all for the race. It might have been extremely boring for all of you, but for me it actually was pretty intense. Funny thing: I was in the wrong Teamspeak lobby HAHA. I was talking to the TIER 3 group and it felt very strange that nobody knew what I was talking about. Suddenly they where talking about race-start and on my screen I was actually just finishing up Quali. That's where i noticed something was wrong. The funny thing was, I thought I was talking to Paul (@Gonzo) at teamspeak but it turns out that TIER3 also have a Paul active HAHAHA so Paul (TIER3) if you're reading this, thanks for the chat HAHAHA

Anyways; Quali was horrific P9 I wassn't able to set a good lap unfortunatly but I was looking forward to try and catch up.
Race start (this is where i switched lobby) haha and suddenly the conversations started making sence ;p (@Gonzo actually asked me several times on steamchat if I was sure about being in the right lobby. I answered YES haha) Starting from P9 my start actually was pretty ok. Going into turn 1 I saw myself being in P6 but then on the outside of turn 1 we where 3 cars thick going for it and unfortunatly the guy next to me got pushed off, he pushed me off and that was basicly it. I reviewd what happend that and to me it looks like a simple race incident.

From here on P18 and trying to keep my head down. Lap1 and 2 where pretty intense. I managed to get back up to P14 or something and I did some nice takeovers. At a certain point I was behind @Gonzo and @Mattster I was able to take-over @Gonzo fairly quickly (obviusly mainly because he's my 'not-registered' team mate) He basicly let me pass nevertheless it was a nice take-over. At this point I got stuck behind @Mattster which felt like 10 laps but turned out to be just 1 or 2 laps. As soon as I passed him I had a 4.5 sec gap to P7. This is where it started to get boring. @Morvic was infront of me and for the longer part of the race we had a similar pace. I did however managed to close the gap between me and @Morvic. He and his teammate (@eaZed neptune) switched possitions (both in the Bentley) and after that i think @eaZed neptune had in issue in the last corner and I was able to pass him.

This is basicly where I tried to stay close to @Morvic , I managed to do so for several laps but in the end @Morvic just upped his pace (I still don't know where you got that 1.5 seconds from haha) and he was untouchable! Great driving from @Morvic. I really enjoyd the battle we had, but it was pretty obvius he was holding back his pace for the end of the race.

After that lonely race, trying to keep the car on the grey stuff.

To summ this up; starting from P9 back to P18 back to P7 for me pretty intense

Thanks to my teammate @Gonzo i had a better race then i though after T1. and obviusly grats to the guys on the Podium and looking forward to the next race!

Last edited:

Datt Miffey

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2017
I noticed that, you were lagging around a bit, so you may have lagged behind me at the end
That wasn't it, on the stream he clearly finished ahead of you but then at some point in the post race cooldown the results bugged and went the other way.

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Q: 4th
R: 3rd

I don't know where to start. This was one of the most intense races I've had in a long time. There was so relaxing time in the races for me.
I started out the race by running wide into turn 1, that made me drop down to 5th with @grobi0815 in front of me. After a few laps of battling, I tried to make a move around the outside and made it stick. Next up was @Col.McCoy, and no... I didn't go through without 5-7 laps of battling with side by side action, contact and more. Due to a lag glitch at some point, we made contact and I have to wait for @Col.McCoy. We lost around 5 seconds to @DANGEROUS GIANETTA and @vadim.
A few laps after the impact, I tried to pass him and well, it worked out.
And then there was 6 seconds up to 2nd position... @DANGEROUS GIANETTA ... And only 10 laps to go. I caught with around 1 seconds a lap, leaving me with 4-5 laps to overtake him when I caught up.
And I did catch up.
But damn, that RUF *ss of @DANGEROUS GIANETTA were fat that night on Brno. Wow.
So after one of the most epic battles of my online racing experiences, I still couldn't pass, even though I had so much pace at the end of the race.
Thanks for the battling @grobi0815, @Col.McCoy, and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA.

Congrats to @vadim!
Thank you for commentating @King-kodiak - and please don't sue me for using your voice in my video xD

One of the most epic battling I've done WITH commentating! Watch it here:

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
That wasn't it, on the stream he clearly finished ahead of you but then at some point in the post race cooldown the results bugged and went the other way.
Yh I know he crossed the line in front of me, on my screen also. The reason the results are strange may be because of his/my lag meaning the race started later for me than him meaning my race time was less. Obviously on a rolling start this means the results need to be changed. (this is something that has happened on F1 2016 to me)

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
MY VOICE WAS NEAR RUINED!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVED commentating that race, there were a number of incredible battles and overtakes throughout the field, the adrenaline was pumping all race long and as always, I got told off for being too loud (I know I did a good job when that happens).

Great job @vadim for the win, @DANGEROUS GIANETTA and @WarnTyre for the podiums, great driving by lots of you, particularly @StarClassic for a great recovery drive.

@WarnTyre you are welcome to use my videos, all I ask is for my channel to be linked in the description

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
First of all congrats to @vadim. Awesome race mate. I never expected that this is possible in the Audi.
And congrats to my teammate @DANGEROUS GIANETTA for the second place. I hoped so much that you will win this one.
Last but not least, congrats to @WarnTyre for the third podium place.

What should I say. P5 after qually and P4 at the end of the race. Before the season started i just hoped for two top 10 finishes. And now I have reached 50% of my goal.
The race for itself was a bit boring, except the start, my battle with @WarnTyre and getting a gap to @Morvic .
Sadly @WarnTyre hit me slightly in the back in the situation where you get P4 back. That put my car in a very unstable situation and you take advantage of that. To be honest I still think, that that was not ok.
After the incident I lost my concentration and I got @Morvic right behind me. I knew, when I get my concentration back that I can drive faster, but that took a while. 3 laps later I got a small gap between me and @Morvic. I was just driving as fast as I could and after some more laps, I thought:"Ok, that's it. Nothing you can gain if you push harder". But I gained one position in lap 22, where @Col.McCoy spun in front of me.

All in all I am very glad about my and the team result.

Thx again to @King-kodiak for your awesome commentary. I always enjoy to watch your stream after the race.

A special thank you goes to @C. Tscharf. Thx for your help and patience over the whole week and the time before the season starts. I'm really enjoying that.

And here is the link to my race:

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Just finished to watch kodiaks stream, the battle for 2nd was unbelievably close! Always a pleasure to see such kind of clean racing.

As for myself I captured some of the midfield action which was also really enjoyable fun.

My little recap:

Qualifying felt really awkward compared to all the practice sessions and the race itself, I don´t know why. My best low fuel practice lap was a 2.07,2 but I could not get anywhere near that. Disappointing P15 on the grid.

The trouble continued when I suffered heavy suspension damage during the formation lap due to an absolutely avoidable incident -> pit stop after lap 1

With my practice pace and everything that happened on this evening before my early stop, I truly wouldn´t have expected that getting myself into a rhythm that pushes me into a top 10 position is possible.

Very nice to see that in this tier fair and clean racing is not a matter of what position you claim. Already looking forward to Laguna now!

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just finished to watch kodiaks stream, the battle for 2nd was unbelievably close! Always a pleasure to see such kind of clean racing.

As for myself I captured some of the midfield action which was also really enjoyable fun.

My little recap:

Qualifying felt really awkward compared to all the practice sessions and the race itself, I don´t know why. My best low fuel practice lap was a 2.07,2 but I could not get anywhere near that. Disappointing P15 on the grid.

The trouble continued when I suffered heavy suspension damage during the formation lap due to an absolutely avoidable incident -> pit stop after lap 1

With my practice pace and everything that happened on this evening before my early stop, I truly wouldn´t have expected that getting myself into a rhythm that pushes me into a top 10 position is possible.

Very nice to see that in this tier fair and clean racing is not a matter of what position you claim. Already looking forward to Laguna now!
unlucky mate,i see ...
good luck for next races.

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
P17 in qualy and than not an intertening race as I hoped it would be had some nice overtakes and bettles but all in all was a good but also a boring race aswell
Here is my POV of the whole action around Brno

Reactions: Anon1