PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 05/04/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 05/04/2017 @ 8pm

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@Morvic
I probably gonna come out as an asshole. But I just cant race today. I dont like the track, Im not good at track, my setup sucks and Im just pissed overall. I have punched my wheel 1000x today. I just cant handle this. Skipping this track, sorry for let down. Srsly, I`m just mentally too weak for this track. I would 10000% crash someone under blue flags. :mad: :mad:
"I don't like this track" or "I'm not good at it" isn't a good reason to pull out unfortunately :p If you don't show up I will count it as uninformed then.

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
well
i want to tell you about yesterday social race,it was nice to know last 10 laps what will happen tyres pressure.without pit stop.i was exactly 1 sec slower than other pro guys during the race.honestly i have changed some mass set up on ruf and now it gives me more drivable and stable car.
race ambiance is more important and IF EVERYTHING GOES FINE and im thinking 1 pit but it can be changable decision,question will be what fast guys do,during the race pit or no?
good luck to all of you.and i hope everybody gets lots of fun today.
see you on race time.
I find pitting faster definetely :) Half-worn tyres were making me slower too much, I could do an easy 0 stop to the end but it's not worth it.

• Informative
Reactions: Prikshaans

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@Gonzo seems like only GA89 is having a spot today mate.
Lol i just spammed the thread, sorry guys :D

GA89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
@Gonzo seems like only GA89 is having a spot today mate.
Lol i just spammed the thread, sorry guys :D
Sorry, change of plans, won't be able to fill in, probably good that it is that way, didn't get any practice anyway. So @Gonzo you are in ;)
Good luck guys, hopefully you will have great race, I might be able to see some of it on stream.

• Informative
Reactions: EVR Morvic

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Can´t believe it... Hanging on for a top 5 position and even trying to challenge @StarClassic for a spot on the podium but the game didn´t feel like it.

I double checked everything before the race and also after the restart, also checked the footage from the race now and it says that I had the right tyre pressures set at pit stop but something caused me to run on a cooking drive with 145°C rear tyres... Never had this bug (or whatever it is) before and nobody else had it either so if someone could explain me what actually happened, it could be at least a little balm right now. :woot: :penguin:

Another desperating race after Brno. No luck for me at the first 3 races but let´s see what Snetterton prepared for us.

Congrats to @WarnTyre and @vadim - insane pace from you two once again!

• Friendly
Reactions: vadim and WarnTyre

Gonzo

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 14, 2017
Did you put on wet tires in the pit stop like I did?
I didn't feel too clever after doing that lol

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Did you put on wet tires in the pit stop like I did?
I didn't feel too clever after doing that lol
Oh man just checked it and you´re absolutely right, why the god damn hell did it do that? When I edited the strategy before the race, I´m sure I selected soft tyres. That´s not what I wanted to here because it´s even more desperating now but thx. :D

vadim

AOR PC GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
Congrats to @WarnTyre ! Super fast pace! not a chance to catch up.

Short but great battle with @StarClassic for P2! and @Morvic hanging just behind us waiting for opportunity :D

sorry to hear @N1kmido race going that way, really want you to get back to battles for higher positions!

as for me, did some mistakes here and there, some penalties and a spin, but nevertheless was enjoyable.

Congrats to all who finished!

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
That was a good race from all! Congrats to @WarnTyre on the win, insane pace! Along with the other podium finishers.

Qualified P4 which I was really pleased with, but that first corner incident couldn't help but include me so that put me back down to P12, but managed to salvage back to finish P4 with a combination of good consistent pace and unfortunate incidents for those ahead, unlucky @Morvic for your trip to the wall with only a few laps left.

After a shocking first two races, this is hopefully a sign of good finishes ahead, good racing guys (y)

Reactions: vadim and WarnTyre

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
congratz to all podium drivers. @WarnTyre , @vadim and @StarClassic
big thanks to @King-kodiak for amazing stream.
my race finished at the first turn by somebody dive like a torpedo and who ruined my race yeah**it always happens guys but pls guys,race is not 1 lap.cold brakes, cold tyres.honestly i will not take him to steward.
im srry @grobi0815 .i tried to finish the race without pit but it's not possible after all forced laps.just 9th place i got.
thanks to my team mates @grobi0815. he got the race wasted many efforts even he was sick.get well soon mate.(y)(y)(y)
and thanks to other friends.
see you next week guys.

Reactions: Anon1 and WarnTyre