PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R5: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP 19/04/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R5: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP 19/04/2017 @ 8pm

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Meeeh... understeering into T3 and less top speed than anyone else. That´s probably the perfect combination you wanna have. :dead:

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
@N1kmido and you are probably faster than me :D
You think so? I just wanna remind you of the pre season race where I gained on you through the fast corners - the Aston looked a little bit slippery - but I had no chance to pass cause on the straights you simply just punched away. :D

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
You think so? I just wanna remind you of the pre season race where I gained on you through the fast corners - the Aston looked a little bit slippery - but I had no chance to pass cause on the straights you simply just punched away. :D
oh yeah forgot about that so I just need to be infront of you in qualy and you can't overtake me :p

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
What's everyone's pace looking like, i can just get into the 43's on a good quali lap

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
PB on qualy fuel - 1:43.0 only once though. No idea about race fuel, can't remember myself having less practice ever in my PCars carrer.. :wtf:

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
I can NOT seem to get into the 1:42... but at least that's race fuel ;-)... still really not happy about the setup.

Just did a total reset of the setup and starting from scratch... only seem to be half a second slower... so I'm more worried it's me =P =(

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
I want make it tonight

Have a good race

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
So I need 2 reserves today. Let me know if you can race lads.

@GA89 @Datt Miffey

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
How are everyones front left tyre temps doing? :dead:

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
It's normal here, don't try to change pressures to prevent them from overheating! xD

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
Struggling to solve the overheating which is soo annoying, apart from lapping slower obviously :rolleyes:

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
good I'm not the only one with the front left overtheating

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
Changing car proved to be a good bet, since i got a P8.
@Morvic thanks a lot man for letting me retake my position :) :) :), that stupid game doesnt even let you alt-tab for a bit without crashing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
@Col.McCoy Im sorry for moving under braking man, i was trying to trailbrake and get away from you :) :) :)
I'll see you all after the brake :stig: :stig: :stig:

Reactions: Col.McCoy

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I didn´t record this race f*** my s*** life. Was absolutely awesome and really much fun but it´s a shame that so many people got into trouble and finished way behind where they should.

Can´t wait for the next race now, unbelievable how close everybody was bunched together around the podium positions.

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
I didn´t record this race f*** my s*** life. Was absolutely awesome and really much fun but it´s a shame that so many people got into trouble and finished way behind where they should.

Can´t wait for the next race now, unbelievable how close everybody was bunched together around the podium positions.
good job man! i was like ahead of you in the social if i remember correctly and you now finished 3rd!! wow :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Col.McCoy

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 26, 2016
@Fast_draw7 no worries mate, as long as we both agree that I don't need to give that position back hahahahaha =P.
Unfortunately I had Aero damage after the incident with @StarClassic and @WarnTyre, so I was understeering a lot up to my pitstop.

I'm uploading my video and it will be up with some 'marker' points tomorrow. I'm not much for putting stuff to the stewards, when a little bit of pushing is going on in GT3, but I do want to discuss this incident thoroughly, so it can be avoided in the future...

Reactions: WarnTyre

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
@Fast_draw7 no worries mate, as long as we both agree that I don't need to give that position back hahahahaha =P.
Unfortunately I had Aero damage after the incident with @StarClassic and @WarnTyre, so I was understeering a lot up to my pitstop.

I'm uploading my video and it will be up with some 'marker' points tomorrow. I'm not much for putting stuff to the stewards, when a little bit of pushing is going on in GT3, but I do want to discuss this incident thoroughly, so it can be avoided in the future...
you were faster than me, so even if you gave it back you would have passed me after a few laps :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015

Turns out I did the same :whistle: was an awesome race, P2! Or P3, I'm unsure on the situation with Starclassic, but either way an unexpected result, good to be on the podium :) good battles with @maxafc46 @grobi0815 @N1kmido @ramdrop and @Col.McCoy ! my highlights would be on the way if geforce experience had actually recorded, congrats to @WarnTyre on the win.

Unlucky to those who had misfortune ahead of me which lead to me finishing on the podium

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
bad luck for me also in this race. I wanted to let @DANGEROUS GIANETTA pass, then he lagged and the lagging ghost was spinning in front of me, so i hit the ghost of my teammate. After that I had no power and big aero damage. I was just trying to finish the race as good as possible.
I think PCars is beginning to hate me :banghead: