PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Round 6 - Zhuhai International Circuit
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 3rd May 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 45 Laps (1 formation lap + 44 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Light Rain/Overcast

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 16:00
- Race start time: 16:00
- Race finish time: 18:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@ahojekk
@PhantomHamster

Covering Reserves:
@GA89
@Datt Miffey

Last edited:

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
Why wet qualy looks like I'm last on the grid and need to fight my way throught the field again :stig:

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
You guys in the RUFs need to be happy not complaining.. your car is naturally good in the wet so you can focus on balancing out the setup or just grab a dry one.. While me for example have to make a wet setup just because of how average Bentley in the rain is and I actually want to survive the first half. xD

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
You guys in the RUFs need to be happy not complaining.. your car is naturally good in the wet so you can focus on balancing out the setup or just grab a dry one.. While me for example have to make a wet setup just because of how average Bentley in the rain is and I actually want to survive the first half. xD
Naturally fast in the wet*
Not Good. So unstable :(

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
What is this... Can´t find any pace in the wet and dry performance is not stunning either. This track sucked in the BMW 320 League but I didn´t think it could get even worse. :D

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Haven't driven a lap around it yet, but as its got heavy braking zones, I can imagine it suits the Audi just fine... not :p

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
What is this... Can´t find any pace in the wet and dry performance is not stunning either. This track sucked in the BMW 320 League but I didn´t think it could get even worse. :D
I really enjoyed thus track in the BMW 320 league, even if I got taken our of the first race and didn't finish well in the 2nd one

Mattster

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2016
For all the cars beside Porsche the qualli and the first wet part is a damage limitation. The grip levels by Porsche are much better in rain, the car also can brake early. If you try the Porsches braking points with Mclaren for example you are in the grass. In dry the difference is not so big. I don’t know how everybody wants variety of cars and in the same time choose 3 wet races for the season and a lot of night races where also the Porsches are better bcs of the grip levels and the temp.
I changed my problematic wheel with Thrustmaster T300RS and finally can drive normal and maybe I will manage to overtake at least one Porsche :)))

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I really enjoyed thus track in the BMW 320 league, even if I got taken our of the first race and didn't finish well in the 2nd one
Yeah every track is a matter of taste I guess, for me personally it´s horrendous :D

Nevertheless I would not change anything because imo it´s great to see such a big variety of cars on the grid. I love the McLaren and it´s even a sweeter success if work pays off and you can beat some of the guys who may have a little bit of an advantage in some conditions.

It´s the same in real life GT racing. Cars aren´t equal there either and some situations may fit one car or driver better than others. All you´ve got left is just to try your best and achieve the best result possible. That´s what GT racing and this league in particular is all about and that´s why it is so much fun. I really missed racing last Wednesday btw. :joyful:

• Agree
Reactions: Anon1

ahojekk

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 18, 2015
Unfortunately Im gonna miss the race, sorries. Pity because I was having great fun on this track :( did 1:34:8 on race fuel with the Aston, would that be competetive ?