PC - AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Pro - R6: Zhuhai International Circuit 03/05/2017 @ 8pm

Col.McCoy

F1 1st Driver
May 26, 2016
I have no idea.... everybody is telling the RUF is so good in the wet... well yes it feels nice and stable. But than the question comes, what is fast?

• Agree
Reactions: Anon1

Mattster

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah every track is a matter of taste I guess, for me personally it´s horrendous :D

Nevertheless I would not change anything because imo it´s great to see such a big variety of cars on the grid. I love the McLaren and it´s even a sweeter success if work pays off and you can beat some of the guys who may have a little bit of an advantage in some conditions.

It´s the same in real life GT racing. Cars aren´t equal there either and some situations may fit one car or driver better than others. All you´ve got left is just to try your best and achieve the best result possible. That´s what GT racing and this league in particular is all about and that´s why it is so much fun. I really missed racing last Wednesday btw. :joyful:
Actually thats why things must be changed , bcs next season will be full Porsche GT3 Cup.

In real life most of the races are in normal conditions and the balance of performance is made by normal conditions.

The other option is just variety to be forced and the grid to be with pair of every brand like a team.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I'm doing mid 1.35s, but I attribute that to the Audi's bad brakes.

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
Pcars does it again!! got rammed by pple at the formation lap, but it was actually the teleport lag so no one to blame here, then after i got last, i decided to pit to fix the damage and then i span and lost my concentration. :( :( :( :( . Why did I buy this game and its dlc?? :finger:

Mattster

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2016
The game just freez and the next thing that i saw was the wall :( Sry if i couse some incident.
Ginnetta wtf? hit me many times before this.

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
The game just freez and the next thing that i saw was the wall :( Sry if i couse some incident.
Ginnetta wtf? hit me many times before this.
very likely that it was DG's ghost, happened to me at the formation lap