XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 5 Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8pm [Rescheduled] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Round 5 Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8pm [Rescheduled]

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Round 5 - Brno
GT3 Season 1

Race Information:
Date: TBC (Rescheduled from 01/07/15)
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Tyre wear: Note that tyre wear is set to "x7" with the intention to spice up the strategy element of the races, where drivers may go for different tyre compounds and one or even two pit-stops may be needed, depending on drivers' ability to look after their tyres. This gives the racing more of an "endurance" feel, despite the race only lasting for about an hour. And remember; it's the same for everyone!

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no-shows: @JackG @TC92

Last edited:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
I'll start the chat off...

Had a quick shot on TT in the Z4, managed a 2:01.024 with a little room for improvement as I only managed 3 laps lol. Still got the tune to fiddle with as well, optimistic I can grab a win here if I sort out my Tokyo Drift like exits into sharp turns. But hoping I'll manage as I seem to be pretty smooth around here and I have some downforce to play with :D

Team Z4 @TC92 @blizzardwizard if you need any help with the setup just give me a shout. Other guys, I could try and help you out but don't know all the cars too well :lol:

Last edited:

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
I can only see the Merc being an absolute handful round here. Damage limitation is the name of the game

Reactions: Shaw lXl

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015

Had a quick shot on TT in thw Z4, managed a 2:01.024 with a little room for improvement as I only managed 3 laps lol. Still got the tune to fiddle with as well, optimistic I can grab a win here if I sort out my Tokyo Drift like exits into sharp turns. But hoping I'll manage as I seem to be pretty smooth around here and I have some downforce to play with :D

Team Z4 @TC92 @blizzardwizard if you need any help with the setup just give me a shout. Other guys, I could try and help you out but don't know all the cars too well :lol:
Yeah that'd be great, still don't understand the finer points of setups so end up sticking with the basic one.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014

Had a quick shot on TT in thw Z4, managed a 2:01.024 with a little room for improvement as I only managed 3 laps lol. Still got the tune to fiddle with as well, optimistic I can grab a win here if I sort out my Tokyo Drift like exits into sharp turns. But hoping I'll manage as I seem to be pretty smooth around here and I have some downforce to play with :D

HEEEEEEEEY MY FELLOW COORDINATOR FRIEND. I HAVE DONE 0 LAPS BUT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SUGGESTS I WILL BE ABOUT 3 AND BIT HOURS OFF THE PACE. I MAY NEED HELP. PLS? :D

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
HEEEEEEEEY MY FELLOW COORDINATOR FRIEND. I HAVE DONE 0 LAPS BUT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SUGGESTS I WILL BE ABOUT 3 AND BIT HOURS OFF THE PACE. I MAY NEED HELP. PLS? :D
Yeah no bother mate, be easier catching me on pCARS one night and I can try and help lol.

Yeah that'd be great, still don't understand the finer points of setups so end up sticking with the basic one.
No worries, again, if I'm on one night message me and we'll try sort something out in an online practice lobby :)

• Friendly
Reactions: blizzardwizard

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Need to smash this track tomorrow. This race is going to be very hard but I'm hopping for a top 3 finish. I have to finish as close to @Shaw lXl as possible if not infront

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Need to smash this track tomorrow. This race is going to be very hard but I'm hopping for a top 3 finish. I have to finish as close to @Shaw lXl as possible if not infront
I'm cheering you on man, not that I don't support @Shaw lXl as a fellow P.Cars cod, buuuuuut we're having a bit of a 'Who can score highest in our tiers' thing and Shaw and I are currently seperated by 2 points, soooooooooo if you could you know, keep him lower down the field that'd be great ;)

• Funny

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Hey chaps, if you didn't already know, @f1maniac is running a Project CARS Top 5 Overtakes Youtube Series.

So if you make any super amazingly cool overtakes, record them and send them into him. His original thread is here, or you can message him directly or email him, (see thread).

It would be good if we could get some league race overtakes in, show off how brilliant we all are :D

Episode 1:

JackG

Pro Karter
May 30, 2014
Hey Guys, really sorry again but i can't make the race tonight. Really busy with work at the minute :(

Have a great race!

• Informative

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Hey chaps, if you didn't already know, @f1maniac is running a Project CARS Top 5 Overtakes Youtube Series.

So if you make any super amazingly cool overtakes, record them and send them into him. His original thread is here, or you can message him directly or email him, (see thread).

It would be good if we could get some league race overtakes in, show off how brilliant we all are :D

Episode 1:
Damn you Stevie, I'd got halfway through typing a similar post to paste in here whilst at work, all that hard work for nothing :lol:

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Damn you Stevie, I'd got halfway through typing a similar post to paste n here whilst at work, all that hard work for nothing :lol:
SPEEDY FINGERS ;)

I'm on holiday now for a week so I'm on here a lot, I posted it in my tiers race thread so I though I'd post it the other XB1 ones too.

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
SPEEDY FINGERS ;)

I'm on holiday now for a week so I'm on here a lot, I posted it in my tiers race thread so I though I'd post it the other XB1 ones too.
Haha no worries mate, I'll channel my anger into a great result tonight to pip you to the Co-ords championship ;)

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Notice:

There are tyres on the inside of a lot of the corners around this circuit. If you turn into a corner too early, you will hit them and there is a risk of getting damage from doing this. Not only that, you will scatter them onto the circuit and which then become obstacles for other drivers to avoid.

Please take extra care to not hit them. Everyone makes mistakes, and if you do accidentally smack them onto the circuit, saying something in game-chat to alert the other drivers would be very useful.

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Haha no worries mate, I'll channel my anger into a great result tonight to pip you to the Co-ords championship ;)
No pressure but if you make a mistake it could cost you the chance of beating me to the championship :p

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Not going to be able to make this, and most likely next week as well. Been fun while it lasted and hope you all enjoy the remaining races.

• Informative