XB1 - AOR GT3 Pro - Round 5 Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8pm [Rescheduled] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Pro - Round 5 Brno - 15/07/15 @ 8pm [Rescheduled]

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
I'm cheering you on man!

Thanks dude but theres no way I'm gonna win with the Merc round Bruno. Next season tho :p (as long as I'm not promoted lol)

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Thanks dude but theres no way I'm gonna win with the Merc round Bruno. Next season tho :p (as long as I'm not promoted lol)
You don't need to win, you just need to out-score @Shaw lXl enough. That doesn't mean you have to win. :p

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
You don't need to win, you just need to out-score @Shaw lXl enough. That doesn't mean you have to win. :p
and you think i could out preform a BMW round here?! are you mad :p

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
and you think i could out preform a BMW round here?! are you mad :p
... That is quite a large spanner in the very complicated works or a Lion amongst the pigeons.

I forgot he was in a BMW. Um... Good luck? (y)

Reactions: Atticus

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
I'm cheering you on man!

My pace is hilariously slow due to playing F1 a bit too much :lol:

Need a serious practice tomorrow to get used to pCARS again lol

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Gonna be touch and go for me. Will alert you in a bit I can or not...

Reactions: Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Might not be able to make it on 8 but hope to be on before 8:15 (end of qualifying just before end of warmup).

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Was pushing too hard after loosing time at the start, lost traction on the grass and went straight in to the wall
Sorry Shaw if I didn't leave you enough space in turn 3, I lost the car on the kerb and couldn't avoid contact...

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Was pushing too hard after loosing time at the start, lost traction on the grass and went straight in to the wall
Sorry Shaw if I didn't leave you enough space in turn 3, I lost the car on the kerb and couldn't avoid contact...
Don't worry about it mate, got caught on you and it spun me off lol

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
So glad I managed to sneak on in time for the race. Race of the season definitely. Right up there battling for the win for a change as well. Happy with my first podium as well. Being 3rd meant I had a front row seat for that battle....:jawdrop:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
What an end to the season!!!

I qualified 3rd, had a great start and went into T2 in 1st place :)

Had a spin and dropped down to last place not long after!

Done 2 stints on Softs for 10 laps and my last Soft tyre stint was 7 laps and was almost 9 seconds behind @Smifficle when I came out.

Crossing the line going onto Lap 28 I was under 1 second behind Smifficle and he was defending really well on worn Hard tyres... all the way until the last turn ;)

He was guarding the switchbacks very well so I decided to mix it up for the last two turns and managed to hold it around the outside to finish 0:00.095 ahead of Smifficle :O

WHAT A RACE!!

Also had a great battle with @thelivingdead69 for a few laps then another few laps after that, great racing man ;)

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Standings will be done later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning along with the Season ending post/thread thing :p