AOR GT3 PS4 tier 2 hockenheim gp 8/8/18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 PS4 tier 2 hockenheim gp 8/8/18 @8PM

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
hi,

thanks for your response. I've changed to hard/hard and hope to survive the first laps.

D.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Good luck with that, never seem to be able to get the hards working not with the bmw and not with the merc. Might be the cars iT Might be my driving but i am always 2 sec of the pace on that tire and more important no consistancy.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Good luck with that, never seem to be able to get the hards working not with the bmw and not with the merc. Might be the cars iT Might be my driving but i am always 2 sec of the pace on that tire and more important no consistancy.
well, no luck for me. Today they don't work again. It's horrible.

D.

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
I couldn't drive today. Kind of cool tyres, and massive understeer in the last two corners!

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Quali P7
half a second ayaw from my practice time, but ok.

Race P4
after I changed to hards for the practice/eval race on tuesday I changed back to softs on the rear which was the golden move. I just had to be careful with them for the first 10-15 laps, but as the sun goes down I could slightly start to push.

Start was really bad, maybe I slept a bit :oops:

Someone spun out at turn 1 of lap 1, I was hit a little bit which gave me light damage at the front. Two or three laps later someone hits my rear at the braking towards the hairpin, that gave me light damage at the rear. But I decided to stay out, I didn't lost much time. Pitstop in the last quarter, came out fifth and gained one more position.

I'm very happy with the result, thanks to everyone for a great race.

CU in Sugo,
D.