PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 3 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 3 - Indianapolis Road Course - 04.07.18 @8PM UK time

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016

ROUND 3 - Indianapolis Road Course

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 4th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying. Starting order is reversed championship standings.
- Endurance Race: 63 laps (1+62)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 13 May 2018 - 02:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows :
Reserve allowed to race:

Last edited:

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016

Welcome to Indianapolis, Indiana!

We're stopping in the state capital for our longest GT3 race yet, a special 1.5h test of concentration, consistency and equipment.

While the rest of the USA celebrates the 4th of July, we'll have our own festivities, celebrating motor sports, racing through the night at this legendary venue.

Before heading to the speedway for the evenings race, take a stroll through the City Market, founded in 1821. The ever growing food culture of Indianapolis has much to offer.
Maybe spend the evening at the famous St. Elmos Steak House, which has been open since 1902. Are you tough enough for their signature Shrimp Cocktail, named as the worlds spiciest food?
However hot it is, it won't be as hot as the action we expect on track, starting with a reverse grid into the night.

We expect clear skies for the entire race.

Reactions: abr_8082

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Guys, please remember that there will be NO QUALIFICATION for this round.
We'll start in reverse order.
The grid order will be determined like this :

1. Reverse grid of everyone who finished both races
2. Reverse of everyone finished 1 race
3. Everyone else

I'll post the grid position later.

Cheers!

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Damn, because of my DSC (game crash) I will start among the lasts ? :'(

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Yeah that's confirmed. You finished only 1 race, so, you'll be in group 2. ?

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
ahhhh so frustrating !!!!!! Yet I can understand why this rule is there... That's so unlucky :'(
Well, race is 1h30, so I will still have chances to gain some positions..

• Friendly
Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Here is the temporary grid for race 3.
I'll update the first post with the official grid.

Cheers!

1530258799412.png

Reactions: DiHeidi

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
@Ironik
Can you confirm if this is the correct limit for this corner ?
I just noticed only now the white line... It's weird because usually white lines are a lot closer to curbs than that ! This one is really unnatural...

Reactions: The Hunter

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please confirm it with the staff, and mention all drivers about the answer, specially if the answer is that the track limits are the white lines, because on this corner it's not obvious ^^
Thanks !

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
@Ironik I dont think I'll be able to attend the third race, and I also don't know about the races after.

I don't want to be that kind of guy who doesn't show up for all the races, for that reason I have decided to pull out of the league to make way for someone else to join. No point in me holding a spot if I'm not even joining the grid ?

good luck to everyone and I wish you all fun racing ?

• Disagree
Reactions: The Hunter

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
@Ironik By the way, about the limit on T12, the game punish you correctly I think if you ride the curb too much, so I think it would be easier for everyone to use the curb for the limit.
It would be easier for drivers and also avoid the need of track limit investigation for this corner.

That's my point of view ^^

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
@Ironik By the way, about the limit on T12, the game punish you correctly I think if you ride the curb too much, so I think it would be easier for everyone to use the curb for the limit.
It would be easier for drivers and also avoid the need of track limit investigation for this corner.

That's my point of view ^^
Yeah, I agree with you but I asked other coord about this and the first answer is "white line is the limit as stated in the rules".
So, yeah, I'll keep you informed.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
I hope so yes =D, already did some practising. I'm IN

I should be in the 11th and 18th as well.
I'm definetely out for the 25th ATM due to work

Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
@Ironik
Can you confirm if this is the correct limit for this corner ?
I just noticed only now the white line... It's weird because usually white lines are a lot closer to curbs than that ! This one is really unnatural...

I have the official answer for this :
We stick to the rules, so, the limit of the track are the white lines.
It's the same for the Chicane.

Furthermore, the stewards will do random controls for this race.