PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 4 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 4 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8PM UK time

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
So we race Thursday? - right? - like seriously, if a race can be halted JUST like that. it can be raced any another day too.
I won't be able to race on any days after Wednesday to Tuesday, I'll be able to only race on Wednesdays :(
Hi guys,

If the majority votes to move the race it will be in “week 11” - Wednesday after the last race (round 10). No Thursday races :)
GT3s are always on Wednesday :)

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Do we race or not? btw Leon, Ommen, Zal are away so they couldnt vote...

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Do we race or not? btw Leon, Ommen, Zal are away so they couldnt vote...
Yes, we race as scheduled.
I didn't count Omen for the majority.
Zal told me he might race and i have no news from leon since round 1 = 26 potential drivers= 14 votes for majority. ?

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

The Hunter

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
Fixed my wheel issues, but missed quite a bit of practice time so probably won't be at my usual shitty pace c:

Reactions: Ironik

Jardier

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
Yes, we race as scheduled.
I didn't count Omen for the majority.
Zal told me he might race and i have no news from leon since round 1 = 26 potential drivers= 14 votes for majority. ?
I know both Zal and Leon wont race today :(

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
@Jardier I understand that you would have preferred the race to be postponed, but the vote is closed now, and the race is tonight.
Maybe you aren't practicing much, but some like me are, and I don't want my practice time to be "wasted".

If for any reason a race need to be postponed, it needs to be decided earlier, not the day before the race.

guibZ

AOR PC Radical SR3 RS Champion
May 14, 2018
it's just a game..
English drivers are disappointed world cup fans like me and other are disappointed for 5 guys who are voting against the postpone..

Reactions: ScottV

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
it's just a game..
You´re speaking about football right? :p

I didn´t vote because either way was fine for me, probably would´ve watched the game in case of reschedule but I don´t see the problem if we race really? We don´t have that many english guys in the league who btw are still allowed to watch the game. Just wondering if there had been a vote (+ discussions) in the case Netherlands would´ve reached the semis as we have 5 dutch guys in the league? Highly theoretical assumption of course (?) but for some reason I doubt it.

guibZ

AOR PC Radical SR3 RS Champion
May 14, 2018
Lol football is a game too you right :p
But we're not talking about a league game played every weekend :(

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
You´re speaking about football right? :p

I didn´t vote because either way was fine for me, probably would´ve watched the game in case of reschedule but I don´t see the problem if we race really? We don´t have that many english guys in the league who btw are still allowed to watch the game. Just wondering if there had been a vote (+ discussions) in the case Netherlands would´ve reached the semis as we have 5 dutch guys in the league? Highly theoretical assumption of course (?) but for some reason I doubt it.
Why not ? I'm French and I voted for the postpone. If it was France instead of England, I'd like the race to be postponed. My vote would stand for any other country.

Lol football is a game too you right :p
But we're not talking about a league game played every weekend :(
Yeah and we usually don't race for billions of spectators and no one is watching AOR stream with familly and friends :p

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
it's just a game..
English drivers are disappointed world cup fans like me and other are disappointed for 5 guys who are voting against the postpone..
It's not only because of "5 guy" who are voting against the postpone, it's also the guys that didn't vote (either because they didn't see the vote, or because they were fine either way).
Maybe the vote could have taken in account people that were fine with both choices ?

But the problem is that you guys woke up too late. The 1st one asking about this in Tier 1 was Noah, on Saturday. Then people began to talk about it more on Sunday.
If you had asked earlier, maybe we could have had a better vote, we'd have more time to discuss about it and more people would have vote.
If the vote would have happened before I started practicing (I usually practice mainly during the week-end), I would have probably been ok with the postpone.

Reactions: Ironik

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
I hate to announce such things, but I won't be here tonight. Something unexpected happened and I can't do anything differently, so I will miss tonight's race.

Villalobos

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys, i still have problems with online race, no way to fix at all my lag issue, I'll leave the race to avoid crash in case of stuttering

Jardier

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
@Jardier I understand that you would have preferred the race to be postponed, but the vote is closed now, and the race is tonight.
Maybe you aren't practicing much, but some like me are, and I don't want my practice time to be "wasted".

If for any reason a race need to be postponed, it needs to be decided earlier, not the day before the race.
of course mate I understand. I have no problem of racing! :)

Reactions: Nagrom

Tudesertpac

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Unfortunately I have to retire from this race due wheel problems. I was just practicing and my wheel decided to die on me..