PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 9 - Sugo - 15.08.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 1 - ROUND 9 - Sugo - 15.08.18 @8PM UK time

Beau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 20, 2017
Please don't be so nice with him. He could have easily hack the game and fix the bug before the race.
:unsure:
how so? the game crashed as we were starting i had no time to do anything and im not really sure what i would be able to do to fix it anyway.

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
last night i've formatted the computer, and this morning I started downloads of pcars etc etc, when I go back to home I will test, I want to be there for the Grand final at Watkins Glen

LeoNTheSickOne

AOR Project CARS Snow Champion 2019
Jan 17, 2018
last night i've formatted the computer, and this morning I started downloads of pcars etc etc, when I go back to home I will test, I want to be there for the Grand final at Watkins Glen
Try to join online lobbies like 1-2 hours before the race so you see that it really works. You could also go in to the settings and turn the UDP "off". UDP could interfeer with connection stability. Hope you make it to the last race!

Reactions: DiHeidi

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
how so? the game crashed as we were starting i had no time to do anything and im not really sure what i would be able to do to fix it anyway.
Ha ha sorry, that was a joke but maybe because of my English it wasn't clear :D

I meant you could hack into the game code to fix the bug directly in the source code. Which you obviously can't do :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Beau

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, would someone be able to share the replay of Sugo? Got some really nice battling going on and would love to watch it back from my pov. Thanks!!