PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

kevin bolland

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Dont worries same here still learning we need a team name but i need to put EVR Motorsports in the name do you need to put anythink in the team name and i was gonna run the bright yellow porsche would you wanna run that or do you have one you would like to run

kevin bolland

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Sure, I won’t be the fastest though!
Dont worries same here still learning we need a team name but i need to put EVR Motorsports in the name do you need to put anythink in the team name and i was gonna run the bright yellow porsche would you wanna run that or do you have one you would like to run

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Team names fine was going to to run the blue and orange but not overly bothered!

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
CAR REGISTRATION
NAME: Evangelist
CAR: Mclaren 650s GT3
LIVERY: Gainsco Bob Stallings #99

Willing to team up but I warn you all I'm very slow and trying to improve.

Last edited:

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I wanted to go McLaren but I'm just too slow in it... I enjoy driving the McLaren... Darn choosing is hard. Ok ok you convinced me quick edit time

Reactions: GIXXERosg

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
@CarbonUK gonna need a livery when you can please
Name (AOR): CarbonUK
Name (steam): CarbonCutterUK
Car: Mercedes-AMG GT3
Livery: Simmons Motorsport #36

I'm happy to be someone team mate. I only have basic setup knowledge, but I will learn over the course of the season

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@CarbonUK got you down for the #36 thanks, if you find a teammate and change something just let me know