PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
Common guys, pls team up, its just much more fun!

of the ones registered, there's a lot of you that could team up just with the cars you have now
so there's no reason not to form up a team
there is:
2 R8 LMS
2 NSX
4 AMG
3 Lambo
2 Mclaren
that all could make teams, that alone gives 6 teams more.
plus the ones that just drive alone.

so pls guys, hit each other up and form some teams, will make this much more fun for us all ;)

Seamas111

AOR PC GT3 S10 T5 Champion
Jun 9, 2018
Team registration
Team Name:
TBC
Drivers within Team: VoodooChild + Seamas111
Car: Lambo Huracan GT3
Livery: #666 Barwell Motorsport + #78 Barwell Motorsport

Reactions: CarbonUK and Izzizo

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Shooter80 @DaWu @poisike78 thanks again for your help trying to make the M6 work for me.
After last nights horrors, did some testing based on some excellent advice from you guys but hopped into the Ginetta for 10min, and applying some very minor setup stuff, I was immediately able to run consistent 32s with racefuel on softs, 33s on hards, also with a full tank.
While doing that, the car was super stable and easy to push, so I am doing a last minute car change @GIXXERosg to the Ginetta with livery #35, Team Highlands

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
not that I would wish the M6 struggles on anyone....but someone just got faster!

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Maybe it could be said that the M6 is so awesome that driving it, even briefly, can make one a better driver?

Doesn't seem to be working for me though ?

Best of luck to all.

EDIT: There's no facepalm smiley?
EDIT2: Sorry, didn't realise I was spamming the car registration thread. Please delete if its in the way.

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
yeah Hurricane Racing is way better than Team Hurricane, let's stick with that ;)

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Still looking for a teammate. Ideally would like to stay in the Mercedes. But I be happy to swap cars after this race. Willing to help out with setting up and provide feedback. Still not a master but I'm learning

Reactions: GIXXERosg

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Still looking for a teammate. Ideally would like to stay in the Mercedes. But I be happy to swap cars after this race. Willing to help out with setting up and provide feedback. Still not a master but I'm learning
I'd love to team up with someone, I tried the Mercedes but just couldn't get it to work. If you fancied trying the Renault then I'll happily be your teammate.

I also need all the help I can get in my fierce battle with my nemesis @Stephan

• Winner
Reactions: Stephan

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
I'd love to team up with someone, I tried the Mercedes but just couldn't get it to work. If you fancied trying the Renault then I'll happily be your teammate.

I also need all the help I can get in my fierce battle with my nemesis @Stephan
I do like the Renault. Very stable. I give it a try tonight round indy tonight and let you know.

I be happy to send you my set up with Mercedes to see how you get on with it

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
I do like the Renault. Very stable. I give it a try tonight round indy tonight and let you know.

I be happy to send you my set up with Mercedes to see how you get on with it
Sure I'll give it a go :)