PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Car and Team Registration

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
Still looking for a teammate. Ideally would like to stay in the Mercedes. But I be happy to swap cars after this race. Willing to help out with setting up and provide feedback. Still not a master but I'm learning
Hey carbon, I would team up if you want....would like to keep my livery though...but not married to it either....

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hey carbon, I would team up if you want....would like to keep my livery though...but not married to it either....
Still interested in teaming up? I would like to stay in my livery but i be happy to swap to the white cashshow #123 if you don't like the simmons #27

Reactions: ringman

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
Still interested in teaming up? I would like to stay in my livery but i be happy to swap to the white cashshow #123 if you don't like the simmons #27
Yeah
You bet I would....if the white one is cool with you I'm in for sure....
Maybe we can get some of those team points??
You want to name the team???

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
That fine i swap to the white Team cashshow #123. not sure about team name.

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
That fine i swap to the white Team cashshow #123. not sure about team name.
As a huge fan of top gear I got a couple names for ya....TEAM JEZZA....What could possibly go wrong?
But you sacrificed your livery so I'm fine with whatever name you decide on

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Just a reminder.....

● Car selection process
At the start of the season, after the leagues and driver placements have been announced, a thread will be opened within each league's subforum where car selection will take place.

We heavily advise drivers actively test the cars they are considering using. However, if a driver feels they have made a mistake and no longer enjoy racing in that particular car, we are allowing 1 car change per season for each driver.
A car change is allowed under the following criteria:
- The driver must have completed at least 3 races with their current car.
- The driver acknowledges the fact that they will lose all of their championship points in the Driver's standing and will start again from 0.

● Team Registration Process
After the leagues and driver placements have been announced, a thread will be opened within each league's subforum where Car and Team Registration will take place.
-You can team up with your friends/rivals/fellow racers and come up with a sensational team name! (Within reason!)
-There is a maximum of 2 drivers per team. Teams must run identical cars and matching liveries.
-Drivers are not forced to join forces with someone, but are encouraged to. If someone does not join a team, you will solely score in the Driver Championship.
- All Teams must be created by the 4th round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship. An exception can be made for drivers who join mid-season, they can form a team within 1 race of their joining.
-Drivers may not switch teams mid-season.

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Uh, I'm wondering is it still possible to sign up as an reserve driver?
Hi!

Sign ups are currently closed but they may open again in the future. follow the forums, and already get going on your time trial, as that will be needed when signing up.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Team registration (To register a team, reply to the thread with this template)
Team Name: Top Gear Mercedes Racing
Drivers within Team: @CarbonUK and @ringman
Car: Mercedes-AMG
Livery
: @CarbonUK Team Cashshop #123 (white). @ringman Team Cashshop #124 (green)
i just want to point out that you missed the opportinity to register POWAAAAAH!!!!! as team name.
you're not a true JC fan :D

Reactions: Stephan and Gwegwyn

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Still looking for a team mate in the amazing Ginetta :) nobody looking to switch to it?
It is a ton of fun and usually very stable. Competitive in such a technical calendar :)

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
at this point ....I should of convinced @Wagner to go Caddy with our struggles..... feel free to leave your points behind gents!

Reactions: Wagner