PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Main Thread

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 10
PC Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC GT3 Tier 5 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg
● Race Host: @Stephan
● Back-up Host:

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello and welcome to Tier5 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Season 10!

I'm happy to see such a great mix of new and familiar faces around!

Our 26 drivers are
@Stephan
@LiboCZ
@GIXXERosg
@Happyal27
@Nommie
@dr_green
@blackmiles
@Evangelist
@zalmoxis91
@PhantomHamster
@Izzizo
@CarbonUK STEAM CarbonCutterUK
@ringman STEAM osfbodywork
@hoodie337 STEAM THE-BIG-GAY
@ogrfre01 STEAM slogren
@VoodooChild
@Gwegwyn
@kevin bolland STEAM EVR Smokyjo
@MatiasHR STEAM Matzzen
@Hagster
@Seamas111
@Veasna
@Gav88888 STEAM Diesel Weasel
@Captain Slow STEAM LOR Captain Slow
@TX3 Sonique
@MTN STEAM MAD MICK
@Wagner

And our Reserves:
@Junglie
@CypherPrime
@Magneten1
@nobby101
@Aarup

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello all!

As already said, super awesome to see all of you here.

Got some last minute announcements!

We accidentally misplaced @Wagner and are fixing this now. Wagner was in the AM tier in S9 and will join us here. Good to see you back!
This means though, that we're a bit full, so we're moving @LiboCZ to tier 4. Always enjoyed battling you mate! Sad to see you go, but well deserved. You often had an edge on me, and some day, I'll catch you :)

I'm also happy to announce @GIXXERosg to help coordinating this amazing tier5! I will still host the races, as @GIXXERosg is located across the pond, but he promised we'd be the first tier to have updated results and standings.
Glad to have you in the team!

And finally a note to all reserve drivers: You will see more action than you might think :)
Any track with 32 slots can host everyone, only very few tracks have less than 30 or even 26 driver slots, and chances are some drivers will have work or family commitments. So, prepare for a lot of racing!

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ and Gwegwyn

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I'll do my best to get scoring done within a few hours of the race (work depending) but they should be posted same day. I'm available if anyone needs help, feel free to PM or find me on discord GIXXER_osg #7630

Just want to cover a few a things for people new to AOR or GT3 League. This is probably redundant but maybe it will help a few.

- Race how you want to be raced against. They are long races and it's a long season so be patient and clean when making moves for position. It's not PUB lobby racing and you can't score points if you don't finish. You want a positive reputation with your fellow racers because everyone has long memories of on track stuff. ;)

- Make sure to be in the Tier 5 discord, you do not need to have a mic but must be in the discord. Lobby password will be announced in Discord.

- Do not go on Green, sit idle for a few seconds after green and then we will begin the formation lap. If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

- A mandatory pit stop must be done before the last 5 laps of the race. You can stop after the 1st lap unless you have damage. Make sure to set your strategy's.

- If something does happen on track it's not for discussion in Discord (other people are focused on their race) so always save your replays and use the Stewards Panel.

- DO NOT hit the RED return to lobby button unless TOLD to do so! Sometimes it will take a while for the lobby to load up.

- If the lobby for some reason splits, KEEP RACING. We'll figure out scoring/positions with overall times.

- A mandatory pit stop must be done before the last 5 laps of the race. You can stop any time before then.

- I highly recommend turning off UDP frequency in the game settings. Some people also turn off ipv6 and use -skipcrowds -fpscap 63 in steam launch settings. This is to avoid lag or "stuttering" from the lobby. It helped me last season and it won't hurt just in case.

- If you don't already use Crew Chief it's very encouraged. http://thecrewchief.org/

- Please let us know if you can not make a race ASAP! Life 1st always but we may have reserve drivers that will want to participate.

Last edited:

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
- DO NOT hit the RED return to lobby button unless TOLD to do so! Sometimes it will take a while for the lobby to load up.
Just to highlight this again. It shows the "Return to Lobby" button after Quali and just before the race. It's so easy to hit the button.

Secondly, my steam id is Happyal27, please feel free to add me. I'm still a newbie but if you want to race with someone, I'll be available.

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
good listing @GIXXERosg , thanks!

I'd like to add, it is mandatory to be in the Discord Voice Channel. You do not need a microphone, but you need to be able to hear us.
@GIXXERosg will be race control and may give instructions, especially during the starting procedure

TX3 Sonique

Semi-Pro Karter
May 29, 2018
Good evening everyone!
Already, happy to be with you all!
I have a question. A friend is in reserve @Cockpit. He will not be able to participate in the championship, but at my request, he could broadcast live on one of the pages FACEBOOK TX3 VIRTUAL DRIVERS! Like this, level 5 would also be broadcast for many races!
What do you think?

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Good evening everyone!
Already, happy to be with you all!
I have a question. A friend is in reserve @Cockpit. He will not be able to participate in the championship, but at my request, he could broadcast live on one of the pages FACEBOOK TX3 VIRTUAL DRIVERS! Like this, level 5 would also be broadcast for many races!
What do you think?
Hi Sonique,
Thanks for your suggestion.
@Cockpit you have signed up, saying you can race regularly wednesday nights. Can you please confirm your availability or unavailability?

If you are unable to race, we will best remove you from the league and give that spot to someone who can race.

Sonique: You can stream your own view and broadcast it where you like, but we're not adding broadcasters under other than the official AOR account.
Sorry, this is not the answer you were looking for.

TX3 Sonique

Semi-Pro Karter
May 29, 2018
Thank you Stephan for the answer.
Cockpit will unsubscribe.
Just another question.
Is there then a live for the TIER 5?

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you Stephan for the answer.
Cockpit will unsubscribe.
Just another question.
Is there then a live for the TIER 5?
Would need Cockpit to confirm that to @GIXXERosg or me :)

There is no broadcast for Tier 5, but every driver is free to stream their point of view

Reactions: TX3 Sonique