PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 6 - Brno GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 25th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 30 laps (1+29)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 8 July 2018 - 04:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 8 July 2018 - 05:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed: @Gwegwyn @Nommie @MatiasHR @Captain Slow @Aarup @PhantomHamster @kevin bolland

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Welcome to Brno, Czech Republic!

Join us for another round of late night racing, this time in the Czech Republics second largest city, the beautiful, historic Brno.
Enjoy the old town with its many historical sights, but remember to stop by one of the many bars and restaurants to sample the excellent Czech beers.

If you happen to visit Brno in June, make sure to join the Ignis Brunensis (latin for Flame of Brno), an international fireworks competition and festival before heading out to the Masaryk Circuit of Brno.

Similar to the Nürburgring, the Masaryk circuit refers to two tracks, a historic street circuit on public roads, spanning a massive 31km and the modern circuit, opened in 1987 that we will be racing on.

Expect the Qualifying under Medium Clouds and the race transitioning from Medium to Heavy Clouds.

Weather progression is Real-Time

Reactions: Stephan

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
hmmm looks like 1st place might be up for grabs.... TAKE YOUR BETS PEOPLE

$5.00 on the worse name possible for T5.... @Captain Slow

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I had Tracker IR on Round 5, I could not stop the sweat... no clue how you guys do it with VR!!! It was a humid 80 here

CypherPrime

Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys. My gig is up this Friday but there is a slim chance I'll be asked to stay on for an additional week. So as of right now, I'm about 90% sure I'll be ready to join next weeks race.

Gwegwyn

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
I will not be able to join this race, since I have to give lectures at some university 350 km away from home. So I won't be home in time for the race =(

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Anyone else use a ultrawidescreen monitor? Brought one from prime day. Only had a few laps around Brno. It does seem better than a standard monitor. Also installed Jack spades force feedback settings, definitely a improvement over the standard settings. I feel the car even more now. So hoping a even better race next week. Did a few high 2.03 but I can go quicker

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
@Happyal27 The next track is BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks @Nagrom ! This will be super useful! @Happyal27 if you need it, we can make a video or provide other visual guidance to identify the correct track :p

Would like to use this opportunity to shamelessly advertise a social race next Thursday, and request you guys to help and sign up.
We want to test a few car and track combos, to narrow down the options what league we run after GT3s. So, your input and participation would be awesome.

Spread the word :)

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/sprint-race-night-26-07-8pm.41567/

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
@Happyal27 The next track is BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO BRNO
LOL @Nagrom, very helpful but it's too subtle for me.

I'm off to do some practice at Brands Hatch for the next race.

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
did a 2:02, mostly 2:03s now in race pace, but still having trouble. unstable setup, and drifting here and there a bit. tires temps are a bit of an issue.
I think I have to change the setup to be a bit more stable (tried that, was a sec slower).

Where are you guys at?

MTN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2018
doing high 2:03s low 2:04s race pace at the minute but struggling with tyres big time

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
I've done a 2:01.7 on race fuel but averaging mid 2:02

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Cant join this race. On vacation outside my homeland.
You have not signed up to the league and not completed the time trial. You can not join any race as we have not placed you in any tier. Please sign up and complete the TimeTrial

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Did some 2:03's but my race pace is slower, more like 2:05's at this point. I need to do some more laps, need to get that down.

Gwegwyn

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Although I cannot join the race, I still did some testing. Was able to drive 1:59.8xx with half a tank of fuel. Too bad I am away from home this race, because I actually like this track. Who'd've thought… Anyway, it's up to someone else to put some pressure on @Seamas111 . We can't have him win every race.

• Winner
Reactions: Lindholdt