PC - AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10 - PC Tier 5 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8pm UK time

MTN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2018
@Happyal27 summed up my race pretty well, i was very strong on the straights but the car didnt want to know about the twisty bits in sector 2. initially i thought i got a good getaway at the start until @Stephan came past like a japanese bullet train in the run up to turn 3 from about 3 or 4 spots behind me on the grid. the first 3 laps i really struggled with the cold tyres and @DustyPigz was all over me but they slowly came to me and i squeaked past stephen after he made a slight error up the hill, we had a great scrap then for a few laps where i would open out a small gap on the straights only for it to disappear in the twisty bits, some real good clean racing there. after that i slowly gained on @dr_green but he was really consistant with no mistakes and after my pitstop i came out directly behind him but he eased away from me as happyal got closer and closer, i was hoping he would run out of laps but he got me on the 2nd last lap (you got ur payback for last week)! happy enough as i never really liked Brno!

@GIXXERosg sorry man but i couldnt stop laughing at your little rant after the race in the lobby about turn 3 it was so funny? and you were lookin pretty strong too for the first half of the race

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
That was a fun battle :) and I’m still surprised by my start, was my best ever in terms of positions gained. And that while I felt I was tip toeing the car due to lack of grip. Weird

Reactions: MTN

MTN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2018
you might have to add me to your rivalry with happyal as we seem to be sharing the same part of the track a lot in the last few races, looking forward to Catalunya!

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
you might have to add me to your rivalry with happyal as we seem to be sharing the same part of the track a lot in the last few races, looking forward to Catalunya!
yep, some really good battles!

Reactions: Happyal27

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
Haha, more fun battles on the track sound good to me :) There are some long straights at Catalunya, I think that boat you are driving might be hard to pass.

Reactions: MTN and Stephan

MTN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2018
Haha, more fun battles on the track sound good to me :) There are some long straights at Catalunya, I think that boat you are driving might be hard to pass.
Ha Ha ya if only there were 1 or 2 more bentleys in this tier we could put them side by side on track and then seamas would never get past:D