PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Evaluation Race 11.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Evaluation Race 11.06.18 @8pm UK time

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Went smoothly enough for a change and almost used to the handling if the car, couple of over steer moments. Wish I knew how to set car up better.
Was a second off pace for some reason and I had a pit strategy with nothing to be done but gave me a splash and dash which lost me 7 seconds.
Well done on the back markers kindly moving at appropriate places, thumbs up.

Reactions: Michel--NL

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
Went smoothly enough for a change and almost used to the handling if the car, couple of over steer moments. Wish I knew how to set car up better.
Was a second off pace for some reason and I had a pit strategy with nothing to be done but gave me a splash and dash which lost me 7 seconds.
Well done on the back markers kindly moving at appropriate places, thumbs up.
That is pretty much my race and setup problem.

Big thanks to backmarkers!

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Had nightmare race. At start the game decided to put me on Ice tyres and didn't see until formation lap. After lap 1, I pitted but out crew didn't change tyres. Eventually it changed but set up was off compare to qualify. Didn't have time to practice but will do to get good setup for R1

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
For being a ‘rookie” on this game, that was fun and not too bad!

Qualified 4th and took it easy at the start. Clearly others didn’t have the same intention with P3 going off in turn 2 and multiple others going off in the first 2 laps as well. Got overwhelmed a bit by people trying to pass quickly. Clearly the Merc has great top speed and the Audi is crap. I couldn’t keep pace with them in the straights. After a few laps, I found rhythm and focused on setting consistent laps and taking consistent racing lines, hitting my brake points. Everything went great after that.

Second half of the race showed me I need to work on my endurance and focus. I started making mistakes and spun once with 5 laps to go after catching @fearmulle and @ESS_AYCH. Was really kicking myself after that cause it would have been a fun battle. Good race overall, had lots of fun! :)
I toke a note to ask you if you raced before :) ...you did a good job for being a rookie ?

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I made a huge mistake by fitting hard tyres at the start. Had no practice on them and spun numurous times.. Changed to softs and found a rythm. Caught some of the others towards the end.

fearmulle

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 29, 2018
That was a fun and tough Race.
Driving a car that suits me, made it much more fun.
My fuel calculations are apparently bad, had to go on lean, and coast the last 3 laps. That was expensive.

@ESS_AYCH you are very hard to race against, in a good way. I really enjoyed that battle, hope you did too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sorry, i posted earlier today that i couldn't make it tonight. Hope it wasn't a problem!
and sorry from me..I missed that post.
And I probably also missed this...but can you race on an other day?

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I made a huge mistake by fitting hard tyres at the start. Had no practice on them and spun numurous times.. Changed to softs and found a rythm. Caught some of the others towards the end.
You made it all the way on softs? Didn’t think they would make it...

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Didn’t really set the car up properly as I’ve not been online for a while so
Only had a little time before the race. It was like fighting an alligator on every corner and trying to kill me so was suprised to do a 44 in quail with a trash car. Was hoping a full tank would settle it down a little but only made it worse ?

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
Didn’t really set the car up properly as I’ve not been online for a while so
Only had a little time before the race. It was like fighting an alligator on every corner and trying to kill me so was suprised to do a 44 in quail with a trash car. Was hoping a full tank would settle it down a little but only made it worse ?
Sorry for the contact a the first corner i didn't see the replay but i think it's fifty fifty that's why i waited you,
We were 2-3 drivers with the same pace in 1.45-1.46 but the winner was on another planet. Surprisingly i did my best lap in the last lap just after my pit stop, before that i had a lack of grip with my hard tires.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Sorry for the contact a the first corner i didn't see the replay but i think it's fifty fifty that's why i waited you,
We were 2-3 drivers with the same pace in 1.45-1.46 but the winner was on another planet. Surprisingly i did my best lap in the last lap just after my pit stop, before that i had a lack of grip with my hard tires.
No worry’s mate and it wouldn’t have made a difference if we hadn’t have come together my car was trash and I binned in a few laps later anyway.? I saw it as a 50/50 racing incident after watching my reply so all good ?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
slightly off topic, but i can't find weather info for upcoming gt3 season - any clues, anyone??