PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Evaluation Race 14.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Evaluation Race 14.06.18 @8pm UK time

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Ok first thing you are using the wrong car you did your evaluation race in the Mercedes "SLS" but you took the setup from the Mercedes "AMG" two different cars.

Secondly that was about 2 patches ago my setups change with each patch.

Thirdly Long beach is a totally different track to imola lol i dont get why you didnt just use this 1 i did the other day in the SLS

I know mate lol...was pointed out to me during the race..dont think I'm being serious either..its all jokes and giggles!

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Ok first thing you are using the wrong car you did your evaluation race in the Mercedes "SLS" but you took the setup from the Mercedes "AMG" two different cars.

Secondly that was about 2 patches ago my setups change with each patch.

Thirdly Long beach is a totally different track to imola lol i dont get why you didnt just use this 1 i did the other day in the SLS

Think I'll stick to playing Mario Kart 64!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
100% possible that i am being an idiot in some way but the link above takes me to a blank post?
Wont show on phone for some reason, but shows on Com
Here is a pic of calender
0cxgsiP.png

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
No, I don't know what it is with this game. Hosted full lobbies on friday and yesterday with no issues. And today one of the guy kept etting dsc and he was in the lobby yesterday without any problems.
I've heard someone saying that he had the problem and changed some settings in his router and fixed it. Think it was @lassebrunsgaard Maybe he have some tips?
I contacted my Internet service provider, and asked them to give me a dynamic ip address, it's free or very cheap in most cases. A public ip would do the trick as well.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone think the Merc AMG will be fast over the season? Was certainly quick at Sakkito

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Does anyone think the Merc AMG will be fast over the season? Was certainly quick at Sakkito
Amg,lambo,R8,911 are all real close. Sakkito played to the amg’s strength ands that’s why 80% of the times was set in it. I made my car choice from the calendar and for me and my driving style the r8 was a better choice. we have less power tracks and more technical calendar for s10 so it’s just pips the others for me.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I did some TT in the Porsche at Sakkitto and even tho it was at least 0.5 seconds behind AMG, it was so much fun to drive. So pointy and twitchy
The Porsche is good for me anyway. I feel very comfortable in it which is what I need in races. The feeling of I can push hard and still knowing what the car will do. Creates a good security feeling (y)