- Mar 16, 2017
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 10
PS4 Sign-Up Thread
Welcome to Season 10 of the Apex Online Racing GT3 Leagues on Project CARS 2! We hope to bring you some new challenges and a new exciting season!
Here's a look at what's changed for Season 10:
- New Calendar!
Featuring 10 rounds from tracks all over the world, from Indianapolis to Hockenheim, and Ruapuna to Watkins Glen.
- Special Races!
For two rounds this season, rounds 3 and 7, we will be running the event with a slightly altered format. For these rounds, we will race for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
To ensure the night isn't too long, there will be no qualifying and instead feature a reverse championship grid.
- Mandatory pit-stops!
Tyre changes/refuelling aren't necessary, but every race you will have to come into the pits at least once. This is to try and balance the 0/1 stop better and negate the massive loss from pitting for repairs.
- The Ferrari 488 GT3 has been banned!
There was a lot of debate about the car, claims over how overpowered it may be. We've decided to ban it for Season 10 to see how the grids fare.
- Qualifying has been reduced to 10 minutes!
You now don't have quite as much of a luxury to get that perfect lap.
- All PS4 drivers that sign-up MUST do both TT and one Evaluation race to fulfill the sign-up.
Missed TT or Evaluation race will mean that the driver will not be placed until full info have been provided.
A couple of small changes:
-On PC the grid has been reduced down to 26 drivers, this is to try and improve lobby stability and allowing for more varied track selection.
- The rules have been altered to reflect the changes for the upcoming season and wording altered for some rules.
In short, A LOT OF CHANGES! Be sure to have a read over the new rules and regulations for this season!
Current Sign-up status
Sign-ups are now CLOSED as the season has finished. Please wait for Season 11 sign-ups to open.
Initial sign-ups close on Saturday 9th June at midnight for initial driver placement. Any sign-ups after the deadline will be placed as reserves.
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 26/05/2018
● Driver placement announcement: 17/06/2018
● Car selection begins: 17/06/2018
● Season begins: 20/06/2018
● Season duration: 10 weeks
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
● Driver placements: Driver placements for all drivers will be based on Season 9 results, time trials and partially by evaluation race results.
● Assists: All tiers will run the option 'Authentic' Driving Assists. Automatic Gears and Racing Line are banned in the top tiers across all platforms.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 1 hour (The 2 endurance rounds feature a 1.5 hour race)
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS 2. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
You must read the rules regarding the Manual Rolling Starts. Failure to do so can result in incidents on the formation lap.
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
Drivers who took part in at least 60% of the races in Season 9 are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot in Season 10. Returning drivers who took part in less than 60% of the races, and drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a permanent spot, but will at least be a reserve driver. We aim to include as many drivers in permanent spots as possible.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
All drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event at Sakitto
● Time Trial
All drivers will need to attend one mandatory evaluation race before being placed in the leagues.
● Evaluation Race Info
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.
Last edited by a moderator: