PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Car and Team Registration

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry to keep messing about with this but is there any chance I could switch to the Ginetta? Preferably makuma racing #134 unless anyone wants to team up
Welcome to the ginetta side ?. Can team up if you want? Shivelley auto sports livery unless you want to change?

Pretender

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Team registration
Team name:
Lost in Pace
Drivers within team: @Pretender #52 + @FN-LEW187 (red version of livery, not sure on number)
Car: Ginetta G55 GT3
livery: Schivelly Auto Sports

Reactions: FN-LEW187

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
sorry for being a bit late mate, but i'm gonna go with the Mclaren 650S Gainsco Bob Stallings #99
Will be interesting to see how you get on, I used it s8 and would still be in it now if they hadn’t messed with it so much.

Pretender

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Will be interesting to see how you get on, I used it s8 and would still be in it now if they hadn’t messed with it so much.
Good to see how he gets on with the longer straight tracks as in the little testing I did with the McLaren it seemed good on tracks like Sonoma and rapauna but lacked speed on straights

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Good to see how he gets on with the longer straight tracks as in the little testing I did with the McLaren it seemed good on tracks like Sonoma and rapauna but lacked speed on straights
It was very competitive in s8 when I was in elite, my teammate finished 3rd in the championship and I was running top 5 a few races in it but my crap internet at the time let me down and I only finished 2 races out of the 6?