PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 Donington Park go 18/7/18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 Donington Park go 18/7/18 @8PM

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 5 - Donington Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 18th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 41 laps (1+40)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.
n
● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 24 June 2018 - 13:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 24 June 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Welcome to Donington Park, Leicestershire, UK!
Trivia: Being located just meters away from Derbyshire, it has a Derby post- and area code.

Between the wars, Donington was already in use as a racing venue, seeing the German silver arrows fighting for the European championship.
During the 2nd world war Donington was used as a vehicle depot for the armed forces. The venue fell into disrepair until bought and rescued by an investor in the 70s.
It became famous for MotoGP, BTCC and GT racing, but also hosted Formula 1, most notably in 1993, where Ayrton Senna dominated the race, finishing with over 1 minute lead over Damon Hill.

Prepare for a qualifying under heavy clouds.

The race will start under heavy clouds and transition into rain.

Weather progression is Real-Time

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
@NICK-NITRO their are 2 typos in the thread title.
Firstly, it is Donington Park not Donnington
Secondly, it is the GP layout and not the go layout(which doesn't exist).

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

the fan of my PS4 is going wild when driving around Donington in a userdefined race.
Is it posible that there is more CPU-usage for a specific track?

There is no dust inside the ps4, I opened it today after I discovered the fan issue.

D.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

the fan of my PS4 is going wild when driving around Donington in a userdefined race.
Is it posible that there is more CPU-usage for a specific track?

There is no dust inside the ps4, I opened it today after I discovered the fan issue.

D.
Try Monaco.If it is to do with the track Monaco or Long Beach will be a lot worse.

Reactions: flatspunout

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
So bad news. Well good news actually but bad news for here.

So I just got a promotion and a new job! Super happy about it but that means I am moving currently to a new place and will not be able to race this Wednesday....ugh!!!!! My favorite track too! I will also only to practice for the next race for a day before the race!

So I’m missing Wednesday then only having 1 day of practice for the next round. My season is just going downhill. Just my luck but I’ll do my best on the track and for the rest of the season.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
So bad news. Well good news actually but bad news for here.

So I just got a promotion and a new job! Super happy about it but that means I am moving currently to a new place and will not be able to race this Wednesday....ugh!!!!! My favorite track too! I will also only to practice for the next race for a day before the race!

So I’m missing Wednesday then only having 1 day of practice for the next round. My season is just going downhill. Just my luck but I’ll do my best on the track and for the rest of the season.
Well done on the promotion mate, see you at the next one

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So I turn my game on today to find I have lost everything, all my wheel settings, car set ups .
This game is frustrating.
It's going to take me ages to try and find the wheel setting I had.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I had the same after the psn-issues this week. All setups were gone, when I went into the "load setup" screen all was blank and the game hung. I deinstalled PC2 and installed it again, then I had to wait and all settings came back.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
So I turn my game on today to find I have lost everything, all my wheel settings, car set ups .
This game is frustrating.
It's going to take me ages to try and find the wheel setting I had.
Wow seems to be loads of issues with psn and pc2 at the moment? nothing worse than all your setups been wiped, I’ve been their before with this game,will see later if mine have been wiped as it has happend to a few guys now, haven’t touched pc2 for 3 days I’ve been playing assetto corsa.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

down to a 1:27.9 in TT mode but with race setup:

1:28-1:29 with race fuel and in race conditions, not tried in the wet so far. It seems to be a track for the Lambos.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

down to a 1:27.9 in TT mode but with race setup:

1:28-1:29 with race fuel and in race conditions, not tried in the wet so far. It seems to be a track for the Lambos.

D.
I hate the place always have since my ps1 touring car days so have give up on the track already.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
low and high 28's for me on full race fuel online and 27's for quali fuel online.

funny enough though with this weird bug, practicing online is not always stable to the race times on the night as most the time is feels lovely all week during online practice and then feels competently different during the race so aint got a clue if I can keep or improve pace on the night.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO