PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 Donington Park go 18/7/18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 Donington Park go 18/7/18 @8PM

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Quail P6.
Not my best lap but close with a few in high 27s.

Race P7.
So my wheel decided to bring up the menu mid corner and kinda clunkedbwhilst in 5th place dropping me to 11th!!
Gutted as was battling @flatspunout and not far from leading 4 cars in front.
Heard a few with glitch with T300?

After that, slow grind back up, had a small incident with @AOR Davidben at the chicane.
TBH I felt a little squeezed , I dummied one way to then go to the outside and don't think you should come that far over as you already moved to the left so imo you only can move back half a move but felt you took more.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts @AOR Davidben ?
It's not going to stewards as you had a bad end to race anyway with your spin.

When were coming down the straight I needed to get back onto the racing line on the right side of the track to be able to take the chicane. From my view I could see part of your car in my rear view mirror and was wondering why you were going to the outside to try and make a move through the chicane, I honestly thought he's going to back off and get mid corner speed and take me there..was not expecting you to position your car there tbh.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
When were coming down the straight I needed to get back onto the racing line on the right side of the track to be able to take the chicane. From my view I could see part of your car in my rear view mirror and was wondering why you were going to the outside to try and make a move through the chicane, I honestly thought he's going to back off and get mid corner speed and take me there..was not expecting you to position your car there tbh.
Ha ,just trying to add pressure, I knew I wouldn't make it on that corner, I was going to brake earlier so I could let you take corner first but on a compromised line which would have given me better exit but we touched just before the braking zone.