PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 10
PS4 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @NICK-NITRO
Race Host: @NICK-NITRO
Back-up Host:
TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Glad to be back in Pro again..this is going to be a very tight league..we have some very quick drivers here...I'm very much looking forward to S10 and looking forward to racing with you all.

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017
Great move having no Ferrari’s...they were just untouchable on some tracks last season gonna mix it right up.

• Agree
Reactions: VSR Davidben

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
Thank you for all the work you did
I'm verry happy to be place in this Tier. I think it will be very closed between all of us

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

this is, at least, "semi-Elite" ?

Well, to be serious it seems that we don't have names for the tiers in S10, is that right @NICK-NITRO ?

D.

edit: damn. can someone delete those duplicates?
yes mate
We have to many tiers this season so its easier to just number them, and you right about the semi elite lol, over half the field has raced in elite gt3 and in other elite leauges so Its going to be tough.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Even if we’re not able to get a commentator, is it possible to still stream our races from the AOR YouTube channel? So at least people can watch the race?
Unfortunately only official aor streams are allowed to stream on the channel, if we get a commentator approved by @King-kodiak then it will get aor coverage.