PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 4 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 11th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 37 laps (1+36)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 10 June 2018 - 01:00
- Race start time: 10 June 2018 - 02:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Reactions: FOGGY #7

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Welcome to Le Mans, France!

After visiting the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, we're visiting another legendary track for another night of racing.

Join us at the Bugatti Circuit, a shorter Layout of the Circuit De La Sarthe. The Bugatti Circuit is a permanent circuit famous for motor bike, Formula 3000 and DTM racing.
Did you know it hosted the 1967 Formula 1 Grand Prix of France?

Before heading for the circuit, enjoy the old town of Le Mans, the street cafes, head for one of the many museums or enjoy the well preserved architecture, some if it dating back to the Romans.

The qualifying and race are expected to be a hot, hazy summer night.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Started to practice for this race with 25 laps as I've fell behind a little due to my holiday and my competitive nature wants me to be challenging for wins.

As I said before though, not sure if I'm racing until Saturday evening has passed.
Me practicing also says I'm not confident England will reach the semis though and a more and likely be racing :).

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Yeah the front left really overheats on the soft on the sweeping right hander after the bridge so that's an issue to try and sort out.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Not touched this track on pc2 but was quite quick round it on pc1 so hopefully I can be up front as the track suits the R8. my work schedule has eased also so I should have time to actually practice for this race, will be on from around 8pm if anyone want to do a little practice.

Reactions: abr_8082

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Not touched this track on pc2 but was quite quick round it on pc1 so hopefully I can be up front as the track suits the R8. my work schedule has eased also so I should have time to actually practice for this race, will be on from around 8pm if anyone want to do a little practice.
Will be on again tonight.
Need to get at least 8 hrs practice in over this and next week.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Will be on again tonight.
Need to get at least 8 hrs practice in over this and next week.
Yeah the last 3 rounds I’ve only had about 1/2 hours per track and it’s shown in my results so my chances of getting back into elite have already gone for this season.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

unlike last week I can't practise for the next race. A shame because I like the track. I hope not to lose too much points.
We have six english guys in the leage, what will happen if the Three Lions reach the semis?

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

unlike last week I can't practise for the next race. A shame because I like the track. I hope not to lose too much points.
We have six english guys in the leage, what will happen if the Three Lions reach the semis?

D.
Yo will score more points ?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Had a quick run yesterday, excellent track and by far the best we had so far this season. Different tactics Will be interesting with these conditions, Looking forward to the race!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Football just might be coming home.
Definitely won't be racing Wednesday as its England's best chance to get to The final and for any England fan, you would be mad to miss history being made.

Will be practicing for Donnington now.

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Football just might be coming home.
Definitely won't be racing Wednesday as its England's best chance to get to The final and for any England fan, you would be mad to miss history being made.

Will be practicing for Donnington now.
I'm sorry but i saw you saying people quitting and that was insult to you and the people who organised it and now you ain't racing? You signed up to this season to race, not to watch football just saying

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
I'm sorry but i saw you saying people quitting and that was insult to you and the people who organised it and now you ain't racing? You signed up to this season to race, not to watch football just saying
[email protected] off.
Missing a race and quitting the league is completely 2 different things so go away little troll.