PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just tweaked a few things on the r8 and it can do low 36 high 35on 90ltr don't know how i stack up against the rest of you guys hopefully it can get me a few more decent points if we race.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

still stuck in the .38s with race fuel. Best in TT 1:36.5, but with a very risky rear ARB, even too risky for quali.

Played around a bit with the diff, but whatever I tried I can't "feel" a difference but can see a difference on the clock: slower.

I'll concentrate on a error-free race, slow but constant.

D.

• Agree
Reactions: Pretender

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

still stuck in the .38s with race fuel. Best in TT 1:36.5, but with a very risky rear ARB, even too risky for quali.

Played around a bit with the diff, but whatever I tried I can't "feel" a difference but can see a difference on the clock: slower.

I'll concentrate on a error-free race, slow but constant.

D.
What is your engine braking set to on the amg? It would at least need to been on 7 or above for this track with that car

Reactions: Martynvr

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Use my Set up deux, check my channel Marty VR, with softs at the rear a little softer front roll bar and springs You can run at least 36 high, 37 low.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I have it on 5 (default stable setup), range for the Merc is 0-10.

7 means less engine brake. I'll give this a try later.

Maybe this is just not a track for the Merc but more for the Audi. You are 1.5 seconds ahead in TT and at least two in race-mode which is more than usual.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

I have it on 5 (default stable setup), range for the Merc is 0-10.

7 means less engine brake. I'll give this a try later.

Maybe this is just not a track for the Merc but more for the Audi. You are 1.5 seconds ahead in TT and at least two in race-mode which is more than usual.

D.
That’s probably a little to low, especially if the rear is trying to come round after heavy braking on turn in

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

rear is stable under breaking and turning in. The only track I rise engine brake is Bathurst, with 5 or less I will spin in the braking zone of Forrest Ellbow.

@Martynvr thx, will give this a try tonight. But: I often tried setups from others, it never works for me. It's too much a thing of personal preferences.

D.

Reactions: Martynvr

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

finally managed a 1:36.299 - TT mode, with stable setup, which I'll use for the race.

cheers,
D.

Chocolata4Life

2 times PS4 PCars Champion
Feb 3, 2018
You are turning the wheel soooo much, it bust be a workout in the race!

Oh, must be a workout*

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Think I got mine saved so will have a look later and post it up,

tomaprice

Pro Karter
May 22, 2018
The Audi should be very good here.
AMG GT3 not the best but pace is correct.
I would be happy if i'm on the podium.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
The Audi should be very good here.
AMG GT3 not the best but pace is correct.
I would be happy if i'm on the podium.
You will probably find s11 will have more power tracks so the likes of the Audi And Ginetta will struggle, my car selection was based on the calendar. Plus I don’t like to use the same car 2 seasons In a row, already got next seasons cars narrowed down to 2.

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
You will probably find s11 will have more power tracks so the likes of the Audi And Ginetta will struggle, my car selection was based on the calendar. Plus I don’t like to use the same car 2 seasons In a row, already got next seasons cars narrowed down to 2.
Aston Martin and SLS? ??