PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 R3 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - 11.07.18 @8pm UK time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
It seems we all respect each other on the track in tier 2 and don't go for wild moves, you should all give your self's a pat on the back ? let's go a hole season without 1 stewards enquiry guys?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I wasn't expecting much. Very happy and surprised to start in 4th.
Had a good start and was 3rd pretty quick. Gave @tomaprice and minor tap into turn 2, luckily he continued in 2nd until a few corners where he spun. Had a good battle towards the end with @AOR Davidben. Very nice overtake in final sector! Well done ?

Reactions: VSR Davidben

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I wasn't expecting much. Very happy and surprised to start in 4th.
Had a good start and was 3rd pretty quick. Gave @tomaprice and minor tap into turn 2, luckily he continued in 2nd until a few corners where he spun. Had a good battle towards the end with @AOR Davidben. Very nice overtake in final sector! Well done ?
Cheers mate...hats off to you too for showing some good spacial awareness

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Awesome racing last night gents..not a great result, but it is what it is..had some amazing battles with Thomas Price, @Prehn and @NICK-NITRO ..your spacial awareness was first class, I'm loving the respect we have for each other in tier 2... Elite tier can kiss my big ginger balls!