PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 22nd 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 35 laps (34+1)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 21 October 2018 - 16:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 21 October 2018 - 17:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Welcome to Watkins Glen, New York!

After starting our season in Sonoma, on the west coast of the United States, we conclude our season on the east coast, in another world famous venue.

Closer to Toronto than New York, this small village has a long tradition of motor racing. To counter the adrenaline filled day, head out into the great outdoors and visit the Watkins Glen state park and enjoy the breathtaking scenery, small waterfalls and lush, green forests. Take a moment at the Rainbow Bridge and falls and take in natures beauty before heading back to the track!

Watkins Glen hosted the Grand Prix of the USA for almost 20 years straight, from 1961 to 1980.
Today it's a major venue in IMSA and NASCAR racing, featuring the famous 6h of the Glen.

The Qualifying will start under Light Clouds and the race will transition from Medium to Heavy Clouds.

Weather progression is Real-Time

Thank you for a wonderful season 10 and see you soon for season 11!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Results have been updated and congratulations on winning the championship @Chocolata4Life despite all the bullying you got of everyone (apart from me :ROFLMAO:)well done mate and well deserved, shame @tomaprice had to miss a few rounds as it would have been close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocolata4Life

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@NICK-NITRO i’ve messed up big style and can’t race Wednesday. I love Watkins too 6 out of 10 races isn’t good enough...I’m sure the S11 Autumn/Winter schedule will be much better
Mate it's been a really pleasure again racing with you..thank for for Sugo...best race I've had going toe 2 toe with someone, that was insane! Peace!

Reactions: boofon

boofon

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2017
Cheers buddy. Great battle, but you had the extra pace and the beating of me before that disconnect! Hopefully we race again in the same tier S11!

• Winner
Reactions: VSR Davidben

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
practice session at 8pm uk time 1hour practice 30min quali 6lap race i'll put the password up as soon as the lobby is open.

Reactions: DeuxMilles

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Wish I had practiced :( Retired the car as it was to dangerous, worst season and most unenjoyable 10 weeks I have had on this game, hope indy car gets me motivated and enjoying the game again. Only good thing to come from the season was racing with you guys as we all had good banter and kept it very friendly(y) no doubt some of us will race together in s11;)

Last edited:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Sorry about tonight guys...god knows what happened between quali and the race but the car became undrivable during the race, not matter what I did every time I used the breaks the car would spin..shame.as my pace initially was really good. Thanks for a good season and to @NICK-NITRO for being a fantastic COD, appreciate your efforts mate.

Pretender

AOR iRacing GTE S8 AM Champion
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Didn't qualify that far up as hadn't done much practice since driving Indy, first lap was crazy with cars going off all over the place :eek:. Some laps had good pace then suddenly the pace would go for about 10 laps then come back, very strange.

Great season driving with you guys and glad we had no issues that went to stewards and kept it friendly :giggle: look forward to racing with you all in the future, apart from Tier 1 bound @Chocolata4Life :LOL: