PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.18 @8PM UK time

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Feels like the Most boring track of the season, all those closing corners make me fall asleep after 10 laps lol. Merc not to bad around this track low 2.02s for eternity with softs at the rear in these conditions..

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

down to a 2:01 with race fuel in the AMG. But the softs on the rear are overheating, after a few laps the times are going down by three seconds. The hard ones didn't work at all. Don't know what I should do.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

down to a 2:01 with race fuel in the AMG. But the softs on the rear are overheating, after a few laps the times are going down by three seconds. The hard ones didn't work at all. Don't know what I should do.

D.
What is the issue you have with the hards? I’m using them for quail and the race

Last edited:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

What is the issue you have with the hards? I’m using them for quail and the race
with hards on the rear I'm just sliding around. No grip at all. And I have no idea what to change to avoid this. I will do another session later and try to sort this out.

Is anyone using hards on the rear with the AMG?

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

with hards on the rear I'm just sliding around. No grip at all. And I have no idea what to change to avoid this. I will do another session later and try to sort this out.

Is anyone using hards on the rear with the AMG?

D.
Would think it would be worse on the softs

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

watch out this horrible driving:

after two or three warmup laps 2:03.xxx - it stays in this times, but car is very loose, so this is very dangerous. Not usable for a whole race.

With soft on the rear I can go two seconds faster, but not long, then they start to overheat. Result are 2.03-2.05 lap times, but a stable car.

D.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Soften the rear as much as possible deux, i use 110 at the back and 25 roll bar Just to keep the car stable and not to slide which cause overheating, Same with throttle use diff 75 and Tc at 15 with the softs wit these settings i am more than able to make them last and had roughly 10 laps on Simulair pace. Will practice Some more this weekend though

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Hards at the rear should be banned for league Racing, Makes the car feel Horrible and that much oversteerie mid corner like doing dirt rally, don’t want to change my drivingstyle into that garbage lol.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
One off the Main reasons pc2 is a dissapointment for me, can only Go fast with driving loose, i rather run at the back with a car that suitesy driving style, assetto is calling for me again arrgghh. If only gt sport had propper ffb and handling model lol.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I’m getting megga grip with the hards you can really chuck
It Into some turns and it sticks

Reactions: CJBMX702

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Hards at the rear should be banned for league Racing, Makes the car feel Horrible and that much oversteerie mid corner like doing dirt rally, don’t want to change my drivingstyle into that garbage lol.
Thats just a setup issue. Hards are fine once you work the setup out.

Reactions: Martynvr

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Suprised at the lack of turbo cars for s10 some tiers don’t have any, I’ve tried a few cars round hear last night and the m6 was the best, it was way faster than my litttle R8
Im not really surprised M6 is hard to setup. Plus tiers are usually full of the best car in TT evaluation and car the fast PC guys use. So only thing surprising me is the lack of R8’s.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Thats just a setup issue. Hards are fine once you work the setup out.
Perhaps but the oversteery physics is a pc2 thing, have tried tons of things with the hards at the rear but they keep feeling snappy when turning to much, so i guess it is not that much a set up thing but more a driving style thing which i don’t like, however having a blast with softs at the rear so i’ll take the pain.