PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I do not know what you mean, but I raced a season before and I never had a ping problem (I still have the same internet).
When you do the speed test, select a British server as destination of the ping instead of the one that speedtest.net suggests

Speeddmon91

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2017
WOW have you got it in for me.

OK i drop out god help you the day when you have some personal issues that you need to sort out.

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@DiHeidi I don't that is very fair at all..... T1 issues didn't apply to the rest of the leagues from T2-T5! In fact, I think we collectively showed what AOR League racing is about. It seems maybe T1 guys forgot a few things.

@Speeddmon91 has helped out a TON of us in AOR GT3 Tiers...

@DiHeidi Sry but I don't remember you helping anyone in the daily practices, weekly practices, set up advice, how to drive advice.... frankly nothing. I do remember other T1 guys helping however.... something to think about

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
I have no idea what you're saying, and I havent idea who you are. but who was in tier1 remembers who like him, after 4races left the championship without a real reason. So how did he help? he did not even leave a feedback on the season, (which I did) right after 4 races which feedback he could never leave.

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
WOW have you got it in for me.

OK i drop out god help you the day when you have some personal issues that you need to sort out.
many have left the league like you, so you can also say the truth, but honestly after seeing that kind of exodus after 3-5 races is hard to believe

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? yes
  • Gamertag: Izzizo
  • Nationality: Danish
  • Speedtest Result:http://www.speedtest.net/result/7673180775

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Guys, can we please keep it friendly here. Things change and sometimes real life gets in the way of online racing. As far as I can see, @Speeddmon91 has not been blacklisted, so he is free to join.

@DiHeidi I assume You don't know why he dropped out or do you know something we don't? I assume the coordinator of the tier in question did know why he leaved the league and didn't see a reason for blacklist. Until someone is blacklisted, he is free to join any league at AOR.
Rules are quite harsh about this, so if this happens again, I'm sure it will be dealt with.

@Speeddmon91 I signed You up for the league.

RWB Rodders

Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2018
I'd rather not be writing this but frankly I have to stick up for Speed.

Wow Deheidi, if you knew what Speed was going through you'd be ashamed of pulling a stunt like this. It took a lot of work from several of us to convince Speed to race again and give him the confidence we'd be there to help support him in ways that he needs. Stuff like this just erodes those efforts. Congratulations for kicking someone with mental health issues when they are down. Hope you feel proud.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi everyone!

I do understand both sides of them argument and we are asking during sign up for you to commit to a full season, so dropping out mid season is always something we look at carefully.

Sometimes though, life happens and serious things take priority.
Such things are often shared with the coordinator in confidence.

Generally, if we feel someone dropped out of the league because he couldn’t be bothered, we are not allowing that person to sign up again (blacklist)

We are doing everything we can to make this as good an experience as possible for everyone involved, that includes keeping our eyes on absences.

I’m happy to see @DiHeidi bring that Z4 to life and hunt down “faster” cars and I’m happy to see @Speeddmon91 giving Heidi a run for his money. With our defending champion and a bunch of other really fast guys, I’m looking forward to watch the streams with you guys!

All of this said, Let’s end this discussion here :)

If anyone feels uncomfortable or a need to have a chat, drop me a message please!

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
ok @Stephan @poisike78,i understand.
@RWB Rodders I avoid answering you, you can tell me what you want, it may also be true what you say, but I know people who have invoked an excuse to leave, but in reality they have left for other reasons, so for me they are all on the same floor.forgive me if I'm "heartless" but I've already heard stories rips tears.
see you on the track.

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
  • Gamertag: Psycho
  • Nationality: English
  • Speedtest Result:
1538127349482.png

Attachments

Ardjoune Srikanth

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [yes]
  • Gamertag: Berserker
  • Nationality: French
  • Speedtest Result:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
  • Speedtest Result:
Pingtest towards a UK server please. Also, why does it say you're French when according to your speedtest you only have 50 miles to Stockholm? That can't be right

Ardjoune Srikanth

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2016
Pingtest towards a UK server please. Also, why does it say you're French when according to your speedtest you only have 50 miles to Stockholm? That can't be right
  • Speedtest Result:

And regarding the nationality, I'm very much French living in Stockholm, Sweden :)

Tudesertpac

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
  • Gamertag: tudesertpac
  • Nationality: Iraqi
  • Speedtest Result:
    Inkedserverre34I.jpg

DaneRix

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2018
Hi.
I have posted the sign up form yesterday and just discovered that the tryout race was last night. Dos that mean that i cant make it this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.