AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Reactions: CJBMX702

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
hi guys looking forward to racing with you all:love: but im a bit worried if im honest to be up in tier 2 o_O.theres a few here ive raced with though so thats cool,i reckon ill be rear of the pack somewhere lol but will see how it goes.probably something like pic :LOL:.
easily adaptable to put the brushes on the mclaren though which i think ill be driving so no biggie sweeping the marbles for you lot:ROFLMAO:
49-Nascar-Track-Sweeper-1493x1000.jpg

good luck all and lets hope we have a good clean season 11!

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update:

@rillo7105 has joined tier 2 after being slightly misplaced in tier 1. Hopefully he'll find some more people of his own pace in here that he can have some great battles with. Give him a warm welcome :)

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Surprise :)

After initially deciding to take a break from GT3 commentary for this season, I gave my T1 spot to Yorkie, reuniting the original T1 commentators for AOR. But Yorkie couldn't make it for the opener, so I did that round with Fisi, and the buzz was still there, good and strong. Therefore, I will be joining Insulaventus this season to cover this tier. I'm returning to my roots. My first GT3 commentary was on T2 (Pro it was called back then), and even has a couple of back that raced in my first GT3 streams in this very tier :)

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Welcome KK- hopefully we can put on a good race for you and Insulaventus to commentate :)

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016

After initially deciding to take a break from GT3 commentary for this season, I gave my T1 spot to Yorkie, reuniting the original T1 commentators for AOR. But Yorkie couldn't make it for the opener, so I did that round with Fisi, and the buzz was still there, good and strong. Therefore, I will be joining Insulaventus this season to cover this tier. I'm returning to my roots. My first GT3 commentary was on T2 (Pro it was called back then), and even has a couple of back that raced in my first GT3 streams in this very tier :)
Welcome back! Getting little bit nostalgic thinking about the seasons way back

StormENT

PC GT3 S9 AM Champion
Nov 1, 2017

rillo7105

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
I was there for your championship winning race at Oschersleben (Season 6?)
That's correct.. i jumped the start by a couple of cm and got penalized for it but finished 2nd in the race behind @eaZed neptune.
Didn't win a race that season but had pretty good consistency and still waiting for the first win at AOR.. don't see it coming in any near future either :)

lets have fun this season!

Reactions: eaZed neptune

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
ah yeah i remember that @rillo7105 ,@King-kodiak, that was a long time ago i was in the z4 s6,:D i was so lucky i didnt pit and only just won ,its great to see you two back and good luck tonight all
Hey old timer, glad to be commentating on you again :)
That was also the race where a certain El Nano got himself banned.

I thoroughly look forward to commentating on all of you :)

• Happy
Reactions: eaZed neptune

rillo7105

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Hey old timer, glad to be commentating on you again :)
That was also the race where a certain El Nano got himself banned.

I thoroughly look forward to commentating on all of you :)
I remember El Nano who could win the championship at the last race was involved in some kind of incident at the start and he totally freaked out and smashed in to someone deliberately resulting in a ban :(

Reactions: King-kodiak

eaZed neptune

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2016
yeah he was super aggresive on me on formation lap and because i wasnt fighting for championship he thought i should let him infronto_O ,i didnt and defended hard t1 and not long after that i think his head exploded :mad::LOL:,took grobi and hfo out in anger then left:censored:eh bah gum (native language there kk):ROFLMAO:

nostalgia time ;):cool:

if last weeks race anything to go by though your both in for a treat as the drivers in this tier are really fast and clean who ive raced against so far and think that was the case through the whole grid?.i could only manage p14.and that was by luck as i thought i woulda finished 15th or 16th :LOL:

maybe wrong place to post but vid but seeing as rillo and kk back thought it would be cool .also to advertise my only gt3 win in the smallest ever gt3 grid using sneaky beaky tactics :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rillo7105

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Jesus my voice sounded rough.
El Nano was very good. He was also a great big child, and had a huge tantrum after an incident with Grobi and Morvic earlier in the race, then decided to smack HFO on purpose after tangling with his Ruf. And he wondered why people got angry at him. He turned down a spot in the top tier for that season too