PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Time Trial Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Just in case, IIRC i don't need it but time is still there

Gamertag/ID: SRI Adalexis
Lap Time (+Photo):
1:39.193

1537280822709.png

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Didn't improve from S10 as i didn't had time to practice

Gamertag/ID: Xeon
Lap Time (+Photo):
1:42.660
1538080279542.png

marcoboyle

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2016
I did fill in this earlier a few weeks ago i was 56th on the list - but my post seems to have disappeared somehow! (unless im being an idiot and cannot see it)

Gamertag/Steam ID: Marcoboyle
Lap Time (+Photo):
1:44.499

20180918170902_1.jpg

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
I did fill in this earlier a few weeks ago i was 56th on the list - but my post seems to have disappeared somehow! (unless im being an idiot and cannot see it)

Gamertag/Steam ID: Marcoboyle
Lap Time (+Photo):
1:44.499

View attachment 63303
I can't find that You have posted a TT time before. I should be able to see it even if a moderator moved it to recycle bin for some reason. I also checked the sheets and it's not there either, so not sure what happened here.
I entered Your time now, so now it is certainly there.

Time Trial updated. 1.43.544
View attachment 63307
You wrote "1.43.544" but what I see in the database and on Your screenshot is "160 Yammie916 Mercedes-AMG GT3 1:46.379" so I'm a bit confused?

DaneRix

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2018

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
PC - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on 28/09/18 for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Sakitto GP
● Cars:
Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the GT3 class (excluding the Ferrari 488). It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time (+Photo):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your Gamertag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
PC - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on 28/09/18 for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Sakitto GP
● Cars:
Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the GT3 class (excluding the Ferrari 488). It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time (+Photo):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your Gamertag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- Your time

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

Gamertag/ID: DaneRix
Lap Time (+Photo):
1:45:198

TimeTrial.png

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
@poisike78 can you please put me into the slowest tier? Although my tt time is not that bad, you could see in the practice races and in the GT5 season that I struggle with the race pace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.