XB1 - AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
I have to say that tonights race was a complete disaster for the majority of the guys, problems getting the lobby sorted, wheel problems for over half the field, a mass disconnection mid way thro the race disconnecting 4 or 5 guys, The game has basically destroyed my wheel and my interest in continuing racing pcars2. After patch 6 i think there was decent improvement in the game, at least we could race without any major glitch, but from patch 7 and 7.01 its a total disaster. @seppel165 @BosslyGaming

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I have to say that tonights race was a complete disaster for the majority of the guys, problems getting the lobby sorted, wheel problems for over half the field, a mass disconnection mid way thro the race disconnecting 4 or 5 guys, The game has basically destroyed my wheel and my interest in continuing racing pcars2. After patch 6 i think there was decent improvement in the game, at least we could race without any major glitch, but from patch 7 and 7.01 its a total disaster. @seppel165 @BosslyGaming
Let's have a chat about this in the Cod section

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Well, most people are upset because they disconnected! Me on the other hand, Got smashed early on lap 1 and had 80 front and 100 rear damage, pitted, worked my way back up to third, pitted, and won by 2 minutes! Happy days for me ahy???

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
Well, most people are upset because they disconnected! Me on the other hand, Got smashed early on lap 1 and had 80 front and 100 rear damage, pitted, worked my way back up to third, pitted, and won by 2 minutes! Happy days for me ahy???
Well raced I got damage pitted and got wheel wobble and ice glitch pitted 3 times after that lol took silver I was happy enough with that

• Happy
Reactions: King Chip x

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
Don’t know what this was tonight.... perfect start, no damage, really good fight with mrroughemup, wanted to overtake in Round 2 at Döttinger Höhe. But the “magnetic effect” crashed us out... perhaps, it was my fault because he couldn’t see me and I was too near to him... Sorry... at Box I got 50s... perhaps too fast... don’t know... after the shock I had 3 fast and cool Laps.. but at Round 6 the wheel (Fanatec 2.5) began to shake and I wasn’t able to control my car... chrashed into the wall, lost my rear wing and had to drive very slowly and without no control to the box... at the box, I wanted to restart the wheelbase but instead I was disqualified...

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Don’t know what this was tonight.... perfect start, no damage, really good fight with mrroughemup, wanted to overtake in Round 2 at Döttinger Höhe. But the “magnetic effect” crashed us out... perhaps, it was my fault because he couldn’t see me and I was too near to him... Sorry... at Box I got 50s... perhaps too fast... don’t know... after the shock I had 3 fast and cool Laps.. but at Round 6 the wheel (Fanatec 2.5) began to shake and I wasn’t able to control my car... chrashed into the wall, lost my rear wing and had to drive very slowly and without no control to the box... at the box, I wanted to restart the wheelbase but instead I was disqualified...
You was quick as well mate, I was only just keeping with you!!

Reactions: JocSei73

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
No need to apologize dude I was enjoying the battle, you had me for pace for sure but I done my best to hold you off it was unfortunate we had contact, l drifted on that corner I knew you were there but I couldn't stop it we were at max speed side by side. Then it all went to **** after that . Lol

Reactions: JocSei73

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
This was the only race that I felt comfortable I could win or get a podium at least. But yeah with problems starting the lobby and then starting the race with no HUD and no way to get it back I thought I could manage, after getting a good start and feeling good on the first part of the track I T-Boned JocSei as I came over the top of the hill where he was sitting helplessly in the middle of the corner (sorry about that), I nursed the car back. After I pitted I didn't suffer from much wheel shake for the next couple of laps and then it came out of nowhere, definitely getting worse. After lapping a 8:35 with the bad wheel shake I thought I could climb back up the order. Only to be disconnected *sigh*. The wheel shake and lobby issues have killed both my races. (I was just slow on the first race haha!).

Reactions: Wesselll

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
This was the only race that I felt comfortable I could win or get a podium at least. But yeah with problems starting the lobby and then starting the race with no HUD and no way to get it back I thought I could manage, after getting a good start and feeling good on the first part of the track I T-Boned JocSei as I came over the top of the hill where he was sitting helplessly in the middle of the corner (sorry about that), I nursed the car back.
...sorry Royal92, you don’t t-boned me in my Audi, but trdutchman in his Renault...

Reactions: Jess

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
...sorry Royal92, you don’t t-boned me in my Audi, but trdutchman in his Renault...
Ah okay, They all look the same going into that corner at 100+ haha! I can remeber looking back and seeing 3 or 4 cars behind me just stop ha!

I was 3rd at that point, so when I sure smoke ahead, thought i was going to take the lead sadly this wasn't the case haha

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
Gary, project cars broke your wheel. Meaning they should legally pay you the money they owe as their game broke your wheel.

Reactions: Ron

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
Still unsure about the points situation but the rules now state......

- Drivers who complete more then 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score full points for their final classified position.
- Drivers who complete between 75% and 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score half points for their final classified position.
- A driver who disconnects at any stage of the race will not score points and will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the race results.

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Guys its looking like we are cancelling this race all together.
Are you for real? Usually i wouldn't moan, but surely the people who have stable connections and no issues in the race shouldn't be punished because others connection drops???