XB1 - AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I have to say that tonights race was a complete disaster for the majority of the guys, problems getting the lobby sorted, wheel problems for over half the field, a mass disconnection mid way thro the race disconnecting 4 or 5 guys, The game has basically destroyed my wheel and my interest in continuing racing pcars2. After patch 6 i think there was decent improvement in the game, at least we could race without any major glitch, but from patch 7 and 7.01 its a total disaster. @seppel165 @BosslyGaming

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I have to say that tonights race was a complete disaster for the majority of the guys, problems getting the lobby sorted, wheel problems for over half the field, a mass disconnection mid way thro the race disconnecting 4 or 5 guys, The game has basically destroyed my wheel and my interest in continuing racing pcars2. After patch 6 i think there was decent improvement in the game, at least we could race without any major glitch, but from patch 7 and 7.01 its a total disaster. @seppel165 @BosslyGaming
Let's have a chat about this in the Cod section

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Well, most people are upset because they disconnected! Me on the other hand, Got smashed early on lap 1 and had 80 front and 100 rear damage, pitted, worked my way back up to third, pitted, and won by 2 minutes! Happy days for me ahy???

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
Well, most people are upset because they disconnected! Me on the other hand, Got smashed early on lap 1 and had 80 front and 100 rear damage, pitted, worked my way back up to third, pitted, and won by 2 minutes! Happy days for me ahy???
Well raced I got damage pitted and got wheel wobble and ice glitch pitted 3 times after that lol took silver I was happy enough with that

• Happy
Reactions: King Chip x

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
Don’t know what this was tonight.... perfect start, no damage, really good fight with mrroughemup, wanted to overtake in Round 2 at Döttinger Höhe. But the “magnetic effect” crashed us out... perhaps, it was my fault because he couldn’t see me and I was too near to him... Sorry... at Box I got 50s... perhaps too fast... don’t know... after the shock I had 3 fast and cool Laps.. but at Round 6 the wheel (Fanatec 2.5) began to shake and I wasn’t able to control my car... chrashed into the wall, lost my rear wing and had to drive very slowly and without no control to the box... at the box, I wanted to restart the wheelbase but instead I was disqualified...

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Don’t know what this was tonight.... perfect start, no damage, really good fight with mrroughemup, wanted to overtake in Round 2 at Döttinger Höhe. But the “magnetic effect” crashed us out... perhaps, it was my fault because he couldn’t see me and I was too near to him... Sorry... at Box I got 50s... perhaps too fast... don’t know... after the shock I had 3 fast and cool Laps.. but at Round 6 the wheel (Fanatec 2.5) began to shake and I wasn’t able to control my car... chrashed into the wall, lost my rear wing and had to drive very slowly and without no control to the box... at the box, I wanted to restart the wheelbase but instead I was disqualified...
You was quick as well mate, I was only just keeping with you!!

Reactions: JocSei73

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
No need to apologize dude I was enjoying the battle, you had me for pace for sure but I done my best to hold you off it was unfortunate we had contact, l drifted on that corner I knew you were there but I couldn't stop it we were at max speed side by side. Then it all went to **** after that . Lol

Reactions: JocSei73

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
This was the only race that I felt comfortable I could win or get a podium at least. But yeah with problems starting the lobby and then starting the race with no HUD and no way to get it back I thought I could manage, after getting a good start and feeling good on the first part of the track I T-Boned JocSei as I came over the top of the hill where he was sitting helplessly in the middle of the corner (sorry about that), I nursed the car back. After I pitted I didn't suffer from much wheel shake for the next couple of laps and then it came out of nowhere, definitely getting worse. After lapping a 8:35 with the bad wheel shake I thought I could climb back up the order. Only to be disconnected *sigh*. The wheel shake and lobby issues have killed both my races. (I was just slow on the first race haha!).

Reactions: Wesselll

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
This was the only race that I felt comfortable I could win or get a podium at least. But yeah with problems starting the lobby and then starting the race with no HUD and no way to get it back I thought I could manage, after getting a good start and feeling good on the first part of the track I T-Boned JocSei as I came over the top of the hill where he was sitting helplessly in the middle of the corner (sorry about that), I nursed the car back.
...sorry Royal92, you don’t t-boned me in my Audi, but trdutchman in his Renault...

Reactions: Jess

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
...sorry Royal92, you don’t t-boned me in my Audi, but trdutchman in his Renault...
Ah okay, They all look the same going into that corner at 100+ haha! I can remeber looking back and seeing 3 or 4 cars behind me just stop ha!

I was 3rd at that point, so when I sure smoke ahead, thought i was going to take the lead sadly this wasn't the case haha

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
Gary, project cars broke your wheel. Meaning they should legally pay you the money they owe as their game broke your wheel.

Reactions: Ron

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Still unsure about the points situation but the rules now state......

- Drivers who complete more then 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score full points for their final classified position.
- Drivers who complete between 75% and 90% of the race distance and have retired to the pits will be eligible to score half points for their final classified position.
- A driver who disconnects at any stage of the race will not score points and will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the race results.

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Guys its looking like we are cancelling this race all together.
Are you for real? Usually i wouldn't moan, but surely the people who have stable connections and no issues in the race shouldn't be punished because others connection drops???