XB1 - AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
Are you for real? Usually i wouldn't moan, but surely the people who have stable connections and no issues in the race shouldn't be punished because others connection drops???

I think it's being cancelled over the race not being fair and everyone not being on a level playing field. I get why you would be pissed off over not getting your deserved points, but I think if you were in the other player's position with all the problems and disconnecting you would be annoyed. So it's a tough one for the coordinators to make. You won fair and square (although with only 4 out of 12 finishing) haha! I think a re-run on the GP track at the end of the season would be better. But I'll leave it to the coordinators.

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
Everytime I try to do a season, something goes wrong. Booked these days of work which took ages as its a little shop. Now what am I supposed to do

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
@Callum246 You do have a point, people at the schedule and work their lives around it, shame that this has to happen. If a rerun needs to be done, it's the same track, same in game date, same rules. Just feel that even with the game issues (and yes, if they happened to me, blah blah) I'd have to accept it, it's one of those things you have no control over...Danny Ric retired yesterday and that wasn't his fault - does he want a rerun?

Onto Wednesday in the wet!! GL all :D

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
What if the same happens on Wednesday do we cancel it as well . Have the rules changed then if I get disconnected or get a glitch I can call for the race to be void there is guys that have wheel wobble every week and get disconnected and cost them races but the race still stands . I honestly don't care just seems like the rules are being disregarded.

Reactions: willyblackhamer

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
If we start to question the rules then all this is meaningless, a few of us had problems at Silverstone and that still counted. The conditions were the same for everyone, I say just accept this for what it was and LEARN from it!

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
The decision was a unanimous vote by AOR coordinators and made on the grounds of fairness. We take these decisions very seriously. We probably should not have included this race in the season, but the decision was made prior to patch 7 and all i can do is apologise to the guys who made it to the finish but it was not a race.

Reactions: Royall92

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
The decision was a unanimous vote by AOR coordinators and made on the grounds of fairness. We take these decisions very seriously. We probably should not have included this race in the season, but the decision was made prior to patch 7 and all i can do is apologise to the guys who made it to the finish but it was not a race.
OK, Can you confirm via the Standings that this race is VOID please?

Thanks

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Do any of you guys use the xbox one X. Have you experienced any problems lately?

Ron

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
I use the one x, but have bad ffb and verry low grip level

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
I've got the Scorpio - Runs real smooth for me, 4K TV as well, so it may well be the device causing the issues for those?

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
I have the Xbox one X Scorpio and I never had such a bad ffb as round 6 at Nürburgring...

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
I run on the X had issues after I pitted the second time wheel wobble and ice glitch but after a few laps it stopped again