PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
RE: Quitting the session

Guys, going forward we are going to be monitoring all drivers who quit the race/lobbies. When it becomes apparent that a driver has quit multiple times i will have great pleasure in removing you from the main drivers list and placing you as reserve driver.

Should a driver do this 3 or more times at anypoint in the season you will be put under review by the Coordinators and potentially placed sweetly on the blacklist or removed completly from the league. The effects of the above will also effect all future participation and placements in any future AOR leagues.

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
RE: Quitting the session

Guys, going forward we are going to be monitoring all drivers who quit the race/lobbies. When it becomes apparent that a driver has quit multiple times i will have great pleasure in removing you from the main drivers list and placing you as reserve driver.

Should a driver do this 3 or more times at anypoint in the season you will be put under review by the Coordinators and potentially placed sweetly on the blacklist or removed completly from the league. The effects of the above will also effect all future participation and placements in any future AOR leagues.

Ben is retiring to the pit in Quali and race allowed? Just want to clarify.

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Can't see why it isn't, if you are forced to retire cause of damage then fair enough, i think what's frowned upon is manually exiting the session which is a simple rule but people easily break and still get away with.

Aww I see so people leaving the session? That is annoying had lag at brands when someone left only briefly but still lol

Reactions: VSR Davidben

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
If your having a bad race or qualifying and dont want to continue retire the car to the pits and stay in the session till the race results come up, quitting the lobby while the race is on is not allowed @Mildenman27 (y)

• Agree
Reactions: VSR Davidben

ESR_MimTurbo

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2019
@davidben please remind that I'm only available on the 3. 6. 9. race of the season. But I'm happy to race then :)

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
There is a fault in the standings. On Road America I finished as P9. After a few sec I cross the line the game crashed but I finished tha race.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@EPRacing_Sandro @Carlw1986

Neither of you informed me that you werent racing lastnight which is really disappointing.

● When informing the Coordinator of your absence, it must be you who contacts the Coordinator, not a friend or fellow member of the tier. Additionally, sufficient notice should be given. For example, 15 minutes before the lobby is set up is not sufficient notice. Letting the Coordinator know after the race will be marked down as uninformed absence unless an acceptable reason is given.

● If you are absent without informing your league coordinator, you will receive 10 penalty points.
● If you are absent without informing your league coordinator for a second time during a season, you may be moved to the reserve spots and receive a further 10 penalty points
● A third uninformed absence will see you banned from further racing in AOR leagues and events

In future please let me know on the forum!

Last edited: