PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 1 - Brands Hatch GP - 06.02.19 @8pm UK time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
It could be PSN but I joined a party and had no issues with lag. Joined a pC2 lobby and **** started, lag everywhere but when I left everything was fine. It happened yesterday to me aswell which is why I thought it was my game at first but now PSN is having a large number 2
I have noticed my ping to drivers has increased quite a bit this past 3 days but no lag issues for me.

That is worrying but see how it goes tonight in the practice race.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
It could be PSN but I joined a party and had no issues with lag. Joined a pC2 lobby and **** started, lag everywhere but when I left everything was fine. It happened yesterday to me aswell which is why I thought it was my game at first but now PSN is having a large number 2
it's psn, mate it's having a bit of a tuesday nightmare

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I have been seeing the same problems about 6 months ago. I was in an party chat and every time I joined an lobby I got disconnected. It was on an particular night. Next day it was gone.

scld1808

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2018
Yea I am fucked, my Project cars game is fucked. I’m getting lag randomly in lobbies and idk what to do as of now so I may have to drop out tommorrows race, unless I saw otherwise

scld1808

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2018
I have been seeing the same problems about 6 months ago. I was in an party chat and every time I joined an lobby I got disconnected. It was on an particular night. Next day it was gone.
Did u do anything in particular cause I’ve had mine since yesterday

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm in tier 1 on the xbox side (don't kill me I come in peace). I'm racing the BMW Z4 and my quali pace is 1:22 and my race pace is 1:23 until lap 15 where I'm doing 1:24.1's. It's with the same setup for the round and tyre wear. If your very smooth and not spinning or locking brakes, you are able to stay in 1:23 territory. I was doing 1:23.4 at the start, then faded to mostly 1:23.7. Just about controlling the car and not panicking about being slower

• Agree
Reactions: VSR Thomasethan

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I'm in tier 1 on the xbox side (don't kill me I come in peace)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are more then welcome....if you promise to buy an PS5 ;)

Did u do anything in particular cause I’ve had mine since yesterday
I think I removed the power from the modem for an hour and also removed to power from the switches/routers.

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm in tier 1 on the xbox side (don't kill me I come in peace). I'm racing the BMW Z4 and my quali pace is 1:22 and my race pace is 1:23 until lap 15 where I'm doing 1:24.1's. It's with the same setup for the round and tyre wear. If your very smooth and not spinning or locking brakes, you are able to stay in 1:23 territory. I was doing 1:23.4 at the start, then faded to mostly 1:23.7. Just about controlling the car and not panicking about being slower
Ewww scumbag what you doing here, nah jokes hello from the other side, i can relate to that, very much similar in pace it's all about that car control and consistency

Reactions: Callum246

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
That is a good pace, but the game behaves differently across platforms, similarly to F1 2017 / 2018

It is a wonder you can make that car work though.

Was that online or offline?

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
All, there seemed a bit of confusion at the start, for clarity;

• At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train.
  • The grid will then split into the two trains forming a 2 x 2 formation, with drivers forming up on the opposite side of the circuit to the driver in the position immediately above them. For example at Silverstone, all drivers in an odd numbered position (1,3,5,7 etc) will split to the right hand side of the circuit and all drivers in an even numbered position (2,4,6,8 etc) will move to the left hand side of the circuit.The formation should look like this from a bird's eye view:
  • 2--1
    4--3
    6--5
    8--7

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't expect to have such a good start in this seasons. My goal were to be at least in the top 5.
After the qualifying I was realy nervous and after the first lap I began to drive clean and consistent. the guys on the back did in the second or third lap a mistake and the gap increased to 5s. Now begans one of the most consistend battles which I drove in my entire live! @Archil had such a fast pace and after the race I saw the stream and we were doing the same laps for 30 rounds. Without the spun you were on p2.
The biggest problems I had was when I have to get close to a backmarker. I felt the drag air so much but thanks to all of you for giving me space to overtake!

When the last laps startet I began to realize that my teammate @ESR_InFect was on second place and that makes my even happier. It was the best result for our Team Europen Simracing and my first one in the Tier 1 on a track that isn't suitable for my lovely AMG.

Thanks for the race guys and see you next week! :)

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
I didn't expect to have such a good start in this seasons. My goal were to be at least in the top 5.
After the qualifying I was realy nervous and after the first lap I began to drive clean and consistent. the guys on the back did in the second or third lap a mistake and the gap increased to 5s. Now begans one of the most consistend battles which I drove in my entire live! @Archil had such a fast pace and after the race I saw the stream and we were doing the same laps for 30 rounds. Without the spun you were on p2.
The biggest problems I had was when I have to get close to a backmarker. I felt the drag air so much but thanks to all of you for giving me space to overtake!

When the last laps startet I began to realize that my teammate @ESR_InFect was on second place and that makes my even happier. It was the best result for our Team Europen Simracing and my first one in the Tier 1 on a track that isn't suitable for my lovely AMG.

Thanks for the race guys and see you next week! :)
Yeah I saw your stream as well and I speak a little German so keep recoding, should be entertaining.

Reactions: ESR_theschmid