PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 2 - Monza GP
Event Information:

Date: Wednesday February 13th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
-
Date: 10/03/19
- Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@igor55

Last edited:

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Like I said when signing up, I'm going to be missing this round because of a vacation. Really gutted because I love this track, good luck to all. And I'll be back at long beach and hopefully have a better race than yesterday's :)

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
RE: Quitting the session

Guys, going forward we are going to be monitoring all drivers who quit the race/lobbies. When it becomes apparent that a driver has quit multiple times i will have great pleasure in removing you from the main drivers list and placing you as reserve driver.

Should a driver do this 3 or more times at anypoint in the season you will be put under review by the Coordinators and potentially placed sweetly on the blacklist or removed completly from the league. The effects of the above will also effect all future participation and placements in any future AOR leagues.

Reactions: JeroCalleja_SPA

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Really looking forward to this race.. as this is one of my favourites tracks.. hoping that helps me get a good result after last race disappointment.

Looking forward to this one lads.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to Monza, a lovely city in the womb of North Italy!

Bask in the glory of the beautiful Villa Reale, take a stroll throught the narrow streets and canals of the downtown and have a taste of Italian food - the best in the world - at the Ristorante Il Centro.
It's time now to walk north and enter the Park of Monza, where - laid between grass and trees - the Autodromo waits for you with its long straights, its iconic chicanes, the historic Parabolica and not just one, but two fast Lesmo corners!

Overtaking will be a lot easier this round with long straights and hard braking zones. The race itself will be in tricky conditions as it will be raining at the start. Even though the rain only lasts about 15 minutes, the track will dry up slowly due to the sun getting blocked by the clouds.

Rain -> Overcast -> Light Cloud -> Clear
Sync to race
2x time progression

Qualifying is in fog

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
What are competitive wet times and then the dry times lads.. thanks

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to Monza, a lovely city in the womb of North Italy!

Bask in the glory of the beautiful Villa Reale, take a stroll throught the narrow streets and canals of the downtown and have a taste of Italian food - the best in the world - at the Ristorante Il Centro.
It's time now to walk north and enter the Park of Monza, where - laid between grass and trees - the Autodromo waits for you with its long straights, its iconic chicanes, the historic Parabolica and not just one, but two fast Lesmo corners!

Overtaking will be a lot easier this round with long straights and hard braking zones. The race itself will be in tricky conditions as it will be raining at the start. Even though the rain only lasts about 15 minutes, the track will dry up slowly due to the sun getting blocked by the clouds.

Rain -> Overcast -> Light Cloud -> Clear
Sync to race
2x time progression

Qualifying is in fog
On behalf of the the AOR coordinators i would like to apologies for this terrible weather set up lol.... its going to be an interesting race but such a head ache working out strategies etc

Reactions: JeroCalleja_SPA

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Special Event/Race:
BATHURST 12h [GT3] Next Saturday.
Just follow the link . ;) Thanks.

Reactions: VSR Davidben

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
At the start of the race in rainy conditons there isn't a chance to get the tyres warm up enough because of the 10°C track temperature and the longs strights:rolleyes:. The only part of the tyres that will heat up is the inside but only because of the brakes.

Does anyone get his tyres heat up?

Reactions: Mildenman27

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
At the start of the race in rainy conditons there isn't a chance to get the tyres warm up enough because of the 10°C track temperature and the longs strights:rolleyes:. The only part of the tyres that will heat up is the inside but only because of the brakes.

Does anyone get his tyres heat up?
with low pressures I have achieved 50 ° but the degradation is high the first minutes, with the accumulation of water on the track the degradation is already lower, it will be difficult to achieve a balance.

Reactions: ESR_theschmid