PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Monza GP - 13.02.19 @8pm UK time

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
thank you @Archil, again a perfect result for me but I'm missing the battles... :) I'm normaly doing a Highlightvideo after every race but there wasn't a highlight in the race for me...

But I'm dissapointed about the last laps of the race and how it effected the race of my teammate... It wil be interessted to see what the stewards will decide.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I was hit up the back 3 times in the formation lap when we all were lining up.. I was not braking just keeping to the speed limit. Got me 2 damage at the back. Wont take it to the stewards but can we please not let that happen again.

Thanks lads.

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
thank you @Archil, again a perfect result for me but I'm missing the battles... :) I'm normaly doing a Highlightvideo after every race but there wasn't a highlight in the race for me...

But I'm dissapointed about the last laps of the race and how it effected the race of my teammate... It wil be interessted to see what the stewards will decide.
Yeah your races seem lonely. Not for long though

Mate I think your teammate was way too aggressive, it might be just within the rules, the ascari incident, but I would be a little more cautious in the upcoming races

*EDIT
Actually, just watched the reply and from this angle it looks like @ESR_InFect was clean and fair in Ascari incident. He was hit twice I believe, so I take back my comment

@Jarryd Vermeulen I think accidents during the formation lap is the new thing this season lol

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Yeah your races seem lonely. Not for long though

Mate I think your teammate was way too aggressive, it might be just within the rules, the ascari incident, but I would be a little more cautious in the upcoming races

@Jarryd Vermeulen I think accidents during the formation lap is the new thing this season lol
@Archil It does but it really needs to stop now Haha.. if it happens to me again there must be action taken and warnings given. I mean 3 times is a bit much :ROFLMAO:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@Archil It does but it really needs to stop now Haha.. if it happens to me again there must be action taken and warnings given. I mean 3 times is a bit much :ROFLMAO:
I agree, we had the same issue at Brands Hatch, people are too eager to get right up your arse on the formation lap rather than let you have space to warm your tyres and breaks, theres a reason we have a formation point and the specified speeds..only at the noted formation point can you then proceed to sniff the leather on their rear seat...it needs to stop.

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I agree, we had the same issue at Brands Hatch, people are too eager to get right up your arse on the formation lap rather than let you have space to warm your tyres and breaks, theres a reason we have a formation point..only at the noted formation point can you then proceed to sniff the leather on their rear seat...it needs to stop.
I got hit 3 times from the formation point which was ridiculous to be honest as you have to stay at the correct speed.. was confusing for a moment as I thought I was maybe going slow but was actually going faster than the speed we meant to as the guys in front of me were going quicker than they should.

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
I got hit 3 times from the formation point which was ridiculous to be honest as you have to stay at the correct speed.. was confusing for a moment as I thought I was maybe going slow but was actually going faster than the speed we meant to as the guys in front of me were going quicker than they should.

I had it at brands guys want to race you on the formation lap when you could easily have 2 second gaps! Madness

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
@Archil most write the Porsche off but in scooby’s hands it’s very quick. Not seen anything yet we have survived the first two races and now it should start coming good. Well he should me I’m dead lol

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Archil most write the Porsche off but in scooby’s hands it’s very quick. Not seen anything yet we have survived the first two races and now it should start coming good. Well he should me I’m dead lol
You gotta stop crashing, other than that, you are fine

Porsche has a wr on Long Beach, you guys should be looking good here

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
You gotta stop crashing, other than that, you are fine

Porsche has a wr on Long Beach, you guys should be looking good here

Brands had wing damage from formation lap that made my car scary in the fast stuff eventually caught me out

Monza have had a horrific cold shouldn’t have raced as my eyes are streaming. Unlucky on a puddle to be honest lol

Reactions: Archil