PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 5 - Redbull Ring GP- 06.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 5 - Redbull Ring GP- 06.03.19 @8pm UK time

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 5 - Redbull Ring GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 6th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 40 laps (1 formation lap + 39 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 02/06/19​
Qualifying time: 11:00 (AM)​
Race start time: 12:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

@Mildenman27

@ps_scooby

Last edited:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to the Redbull Ring!

A track that will favour the turbocharged cars due to it's high altitude, roughly 700 meters above sea level, and located in the Styrian mountains. This makes for some great scenery and big elevation changes. Additionally the track features some long straights and heavy braking zones, so overtaking is definitely possible. During the race we will have nice summer weather with just a few light clouds to block to sun. Qualifying will be even better with no clouds whatsoever.

Race: Light Clouds
Qualifying: Clear

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups now live:-

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Good evening lads.. I'm doing 29s to low 30s for race pace. More time can be found but as for now 29s to low 30s.. where is that on the scale of shat to competitive. :ROFLMAO:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Good evening lads.. I'm doing 29s to low 30s for race pace. More time can be found but as for now 29s to low 30s.. where is that on the scale of shat to competitive. :ROFLMAO:
Slow that’s what I’m doing ;):ROFLMAO: I’m sure you will be super quick by race day

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Faster than me that's for sure, I'm going to be happy with 30's race pace.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yeah the tracks not the best for the NA cars, I could stick with the amg and Lambo down the straight in the potato I’m driving this season. At RA I was getting destroyed on the straights.

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
I did some training rounds this weekend and I thinkt that for the win you must be in the middle 29. Don't you?
But it's hard to see that I'm faster on my Nissan GT3 which couldn't do a fucking turn :LOL:

For quali does someone will hit the 28 low?

Reactions: JeroCalleja_SPA

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
Yeah the tracks not the best for the NA cars, I could stick with the amg and Lambo down the straight in the potato I’m driving this season. At RA I was getting destroyed on the straights.
Since I saw the calendar I knew that Audi Lamborghini and Mercedes would dominate, every brand in a circuit. But when these 3 brands have stopped dominating? Even in the real competition they do it, I would like for the Porsche to dominate but unfortunately it is not like that.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I did some training rounds this weekend and I thinkt that for the win you must be in the middle 29. Don't you?
But it's hard to see that I'm faster on my Nissan GT3 which couldn't do a fucking turn :LOL:

For quali does someone will hit the 28 low?
I think 29s to low 30s at worst will be really soild and competitive.

Im 28s for quali so would not be surprised if someone pulls out a low 28.