PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Round 9 - Snetterton - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Round 9 - Snetterton - 03.04.19 @8pm UK time

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 9 - Snetterton 300

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 3rd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 06/10/2019​
Qualifying start time: 12:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 13:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

Welcome to Snetterton!

For the first time in the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 league we'll be visiting Snetterton, a technical track where car control is key. Especially the third sector can be challenging if the car isn't stable under braking. To make all of this even more difficult it will start raining half way through the race.

Race: Heavy Clouds > Rain
Qualifying: Heavy Clouds
Sync-to-race

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race sign-ups now open:-

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Changing the weather to provide a better racing experience is laughable really!!!! This track is **** and doesn't allow for that anyway... if you want a better racing experience dont pick a bad track like this which doesn't help with racing before blaming weather..I am seriously hacked off by this.... purpose built wet setup all for nothing.. thank you very much.

Last edited:

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Changing the weather to provide a better racing experience is laughable really!!!! This track is **** and doesn't allow for that anyway... if you want a better racing experience dont pick a shitty track like this before blaming weather..I am seriously hacked off by this.... purpose built wet setup all for nothing.. thank you very much.
Nope...we're keeping it as it is

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
@VSR Davidben I'm 99% sure I won't be back home in time for this race. So count me as a no show. If I can make it I'll let you know through PSN.
Shame tho, practiced for nothing.
But maybe do one more weather change and make it snow :p

• Informative
Reactions: VSR Davidben

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@VSR Davidben I'm 99% sure I won't be back home in time for this race. So count me as a no show. If I can make it I'll let you know through PSN.
Shame tho, practiced for nothing.
But maybe do one more weather change and make it snow :p
Ok cheers mate, if you can post here that would be great because a get push notifications and i may miss it in PSN if there has been loads of chatter.

Reactions: igor55

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Rammed off, and forced off my line and off track within the first 10 laps. Maybe my lan cable disconnecting did me a favour if that's the driving standards for that race.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Q: P4
R: P7
Fun race, I didn't train so much during the week and the many driving errors between yesterday and today were seen, on the rain then they are was even worse lol. But so many really exciting duels, it was nice to be there just for that. Overall my race was excellent only from lap 6 to 16, a really good pace (I gained 2 sec in the first driver) with the fastest lap of the race. Then as mentioned, so many mistakes, but also fun.
Congratulation for the drivers on the podium ,especially for Champion theschmid! Byeee

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Q:1
R1:
Did a mistake in the first lap and get overtaken by @Gazza. After that I was for 22 laps less than 0.5s behind him. On this track it's so hard to overtake and because it was so hard I had a perfect challange for this race. Finally I did it but I enjoyed this race so much because of the close battling. Hopfully to have the same hard race on Cota. See you guys