PS4 - AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 6 - Nurburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S12 - PS4 Tier 1 Roung 6 - Nurburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8pm UK time

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 6 - Nürburgring GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday March 13th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
Qualifying: 10 minutes​
Race: 31 laps (1 formation lap + 30 race laps)​
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 14/07/19​
Qualifying time: 13:00 (PM)​
Race start time: 14:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

@ESR_InFect

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys wondering what the times to aim for will be.. 2.04s, 5 or 6s for race pace. Thanks.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Reactions: Mildenman27

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys wondering what the times to aim for will be.. 2.04s, 5 or 6s for race pace. Thanks.
You're eager :) haven't done any laps yet. Just wondering if you are doing those times when you just setup the lobby or after 10 minutes.

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I expect it to feel slow. Just minimize doing donuts and you should be good :D
I think 5s to low 6s might be good.. like I said I'm in the dark. On Friday ill let you know when I do 2 sessions and see where I stand.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I think 5s to low 6s might be good.. like I said I'm in the dark. On Friday ill let you know when I do 2 sessions and see where I stand.
I'll do the same. Hopefully this track/conditions are a bit better for the Audi compared to rbr

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I'll do the same. Hopefully this track/conditions are a bit better for the Audi compared to rbr
It's raining and its pouring.. so the Audi will be good. In the rain just do alot of practise and find where those rivers form on the apex of the corners and you will be good. I'll be putting in some extra practise than normal and hope it pays off.

Reactions: igor55

VSR Thomasethan

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hopefully wont be killed by someone's lag before the formation lap this time around :ROFLMAO:

Jarryd Vermeulen

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Hopefully wont be killed by someone's lag before the formation lap this time around :ROFLMAO:
What happened with you on the formation lap.. everyone on my end was amazing.. it's a shame when that happens had that with vp at monza and caused me to spin.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
I saw that lag too. Really annoying but I didn't see him lagging after that, was looking at him because he was behind me on formation lap. I guess sometimes those things happen.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
It's raining and its pouring.. so the Audi will be good. In the rain just do alot of practise and find where those rivers form on the apex of the corners and you will be good. I'll be putting in some extra practise than normal and hope it pays off.
extra??? :LOL: you already practice lots , need a day off today but will be on tomorrow night.