PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

dakuza

F1 1st Driver
Feb 8, 2018
Unfortunately I have to resign from the league. Technical issues with the game stuttering are ruining the game for me. No point in training hours or even days for a race to have it ruined by a single freeze that spins you into a wall.

Sad to have to leave after 4+ seasons of great racing.

DaBirdski

Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2018
@Chloé, Please remove me from the remainder of the season, I unfortunately don't have time to practice, sort out connections issues etc. Ill be back at some point. Thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé

koendoes

Junior Karter
Mar 13, 2019
@Chloé im sorry i have to say that i have to pull out for the rest of the season. Up coming weeks i need to run some unexpected night shifts at work.

• Informative

Joxny

Junior Karter
Mar 9, 2019
Im very sorry, but I have to say that I would like to pull out of the season as well. I dont play PC2 at the time and I would be off the pace by far.. I somehow lost all my motivation to play Pc2. My first few races went pretty bad because I made a lot of stupid mistakes which comes from a lack of practice. I know, its not a good move to pull out mid season but I do not want to play a game without having fun. Another aspect is that I do not want to cause any crashes or anything. Nevertheless I want to wish you guys much luck and fun for the rest of the season and maybe we will meet again on the track in another game in the future.

• Informative

Chloé

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
@Zenvoh @David Novitzky @JessicaTexasGal removed from the league due to x3 uninformed no shows.

Welcome to @CmcD who will join us as a main driver ;)
If you have the time, introduce yourself in the driver introduction thread.
Don’t forget to choose a car and a livery in the car selection thread.
Good luck for the coming races (y)

CmcD

AOR PC GT3 S14 T1 Champion
Jan 29, 2019
@Zenvoh @David Novitzky @JessicaTexasGal removed from the league due to x3 uninformed no shows.

Welcome to @CmcD who will join us as a main driver ;)
If you have the time, introduce yourself in the driver introduction thread.
Don’t forget to choose a car and a livery in the car selection thread.
Good luck for the coming races (y)
Thanks chloe!

As said before I will be able to make at least 3 of the 4 races, looking forward to it should be fun!

Will get the car and livery sorted over the weekend

• Clever

THR Wolf

4 Times AOR Project CARS2 Champion!
Jul 30, 2015
@THR Wolf Congratulation, you're the AOR GT3 Tier 1 Season 13 Champion :alien:
You showed great pace and consistency by winning most of the races, this is well deserved (y)

I can't give you a real trophy but well, still take this :whistle:
View attachment 88478
(Random trophy on google images :LOL:)
cheers chloe haha, been alot of fun, i just wished more people stayed with the championship through the season