PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Car and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Car and Team Registration

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BlackEskimo

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Car registration
Name
: BlackEskimo
Car: Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Livery: #666 Team Barwell Motorsport

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
As Voodoo stated:

- any combination of number/livery of Barwell Motorsport (those that are not taken yet)
- any combination of number/livery of Team Barwell Motorsport (those that are not taken yet)
- any combination of number/livery of the same team of any other team

Reactions: DiRTMark

Mearcat

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Got a 650S driver here (K-Pax #9 livery but can change) if a Team-mate is wanted/needed.

It's lonely tuning setups all on your todd. :cautious:

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@BlackEskimo #666 is open but your teammate @Pirate will need to take a Barwell Motorsport livery that is open

@atlasgehirn424 your teammate Dirkmark wants the #77. If that is the case you will need to choose a Team Barwell Motorsport livery.

JackGame88

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 15, 2019
I've teamed up with Vapour-Z

Car: Audi R8 LMS
Livery: Belgain Audi club team WRT#2
Team: Vapour Autosport

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
@BlackEskimo and me took the #666 Barwell Motorsport and #78 Team Barwell Motorsport. If thats fine, we will stay with that for the remainder of the season. If I definitely need a Barwell Motorsport livery aswell, the #78 Barwell Motorsport should be available, which is fine too.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry for the misunderstanding but who is the admin for tier 3 than? You or @GIXXERosg ?
AFAIK we're currently fishing for cods in tier 3 so both me and gixxer (who is a tier 2 driver too) are sharing the load of filling up spreadsheets and keeping an eye on you unruly kids :)

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Livery: #666 Barwell Motorsport, #78 Team Barwell Motorsport (if thats okay, because of somewhat matching liveries)
should be either Barwell Motorsport or Team Barwell Motorsport but if nobody will complain about it, i won't too

Vapour-Z

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
Jackgame88 has decided to team up with me, same livery as mentioned before in my previous thread
Car: Audi R8 LMS
Livery: Belgain audi club team WRT #1&2
Team Name: Vapour Autosport