PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
@PhantomHamster Just a quick one. On the results and standings, my penalty was removed and thus bumped me back up to 4th, but it doesnt look like the lap times and other info has also been switched.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Hi Guys

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for making this an enjoyable and challenging season. I would say it’s been one of the cleanest seasons and most drivers have stuck around for the whole season.
Congratulations to our champion @Na Scoitear!
Hope to see you all on track soon!

Phantom

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your hard work throughout the season @PhantomHamster.

Personally, its been a far better season for me, but 3 dreadful races at the death. A DNS at Fuji, DNF at Bathurst and 9th tonight after being punted off by someone lunging into T4/T5, didnt catch who it was. They did wait for me and let me pass which was nice of them, but meant we were both last by that point so there wasnt much point in him waiting for me lol. Enjoyed racing back through the field. Felt I had a P4-P7 in me tonight with limited testing and setup. So P9 wasnt too bad after it was all said and done.

I likely won't do PC2 league next season, going to give ACC a try and definitely wont be able to do both. Will see how it pans out. See you all again on the track soon!

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Cheers @PhantomHamster! it has been a really enjoyable season and thanks to you for all the coordinating you did to make everything run so smoothly! I don't remember any issues at all! Hope to see most of ye again next season as it was a very close and fair season all round i think. I'm not quite sure why you don't like the Merc though phantom i think she is a beast of a car! :)

Reactions: Krikkos

Mearcat

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Generally enjoyed this season, bar the usual niggles with network and so on. I was witness to a few doggy/questionable moves through the races but as no incident occurred I chalked them up to racing, coz that what we're here for. Overtaking competitors is risky at the end of it, and to be in multiple side-by-side battles through 3 or even 4 corners with some of you without ending up in the wall was what makes Sim-racing in groups like AOR worth while.

I want to point out that I kept an eye on the Stewards thread throughout the season and I think PC-T3 were mostly penalty removals. only 1 or 2 actual incidents which I take as making us one of, if not, the cleanest PC Tier.
That's only possible if people give enough room and don't try overly risky overtakes from 5 cars back just to gain a place. I saw that nearly everyone was respectful of the fact we are casual racers and not pros that can react with the reflexes of midges.
A bit more spatial care on corner exits would make it even more awesome.

Congrats to the championship top 3, hope you enjoyed the top spots for this season....... now you can sod off to the next Tier up and give us sloths a chance at the podium :LOL:.

If I can get my peddles modded in time to join S14 and it remains on a Wednesday I will be there, but even though I like driving with a brit car and have many hours and setups in the McLaren I will be looking for a change. NSX maybe, I will have to see what's available;).

Until then as usual, I hope our T3 racing quality doesn't change. Just gets quicker! :cool:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
first of all congrats to the top 3 now sod off to the next tier got sick of seeing you guys laping me,
a MASSIVE thank you for all you guys sticking around and a great friendly atmosphere.
as for my season i think it could of gone alot better i think the quote for the s13 for me is "mistakes and brain farts" with s13 beibg my first season in cockpit view and VR could of been why i was slower than s12,
i think though if i do s14 (dependant on signups) i might reitre the pink lambo as ive used it for 3 seasons so will see what happens from here on
btw it was nice to see @King-kodiak "mr cannonball" come out of retirement to hang with us minions for a race
Thanks again all and whatever your future holds have fun and be safe

Krikkos

Junior Karter
May 30, 2019
Thank you for hosting PhantomHamster! I really enjoyed the season(except for two disconnects,one with 1 lap to go while driving in P3...). Most of the drivers were very respectful and clean. Can't imagine racing back in public lobby. Looking forward racing you guys soon again. Take care guys and race safe.

RedTerrier

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks again to @PhantomHamster for hosting this season. I'm sorry I couldn't take part in as many races as I would have liked this season, but the racing was good and clean (I made some mistakes on the last race - sorry!), and shows how good the lower tiers can be to race in. Congratulations to all who did well, and to all us slower guys, who aimed to make the racing clean and fun, which we achieved in the most part apart from the odd mistake (and sorry on my part too).

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I would like to thank you all for one of best seasons I've had here at AOR. There was a lot of good, close, clean racing. Grats to the leaders I think you past me 2 or three times a race.

of course none of that would have been possible without @PhantomHamster and others giving their own time to moderate our league, so a big, big thank you to you.

and I can't let the season end without mentioning my shadow through so many races @morphee7 we may not have been the fastest, but we had some fun battles at the back.

Now S14...

Oh and what's the password?

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
So here it is the filler league for those that want to sign up it’s live!

Reactions: martin78