PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC Tier 3 - Round 1: IMOLA - 05.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 1 - Imola

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday June 5th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Light Cloud
- Race start:

Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 07/04/19 14:00
- Race start time: 07/04/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

could i please ask if possible to try and get us all in the lobby and discord chat for 7:45pm BST as with it being the first race of the season so if anyone has any questions they need to ask or anything there unsure of and the co-ordinator, me or any of the other experiance drivers can answer for you

Many thanks and ill hopefully see you all tonight

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Streaming live if anyone is interested twitch.tv/gamingnationuk1 :)

4li3n

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2016
Im sorry for leaving the session, but i had unplayable amounts of stuttering, and I felt like I was a danger to others game, so I decided to leave.

GromozekA

Formula Karter
Jan 8, 2019
How does one get a 40s penalty? I got 1s for cutting the chicane after Acque Minerali, but I have no idea where 40s came from. Watched the replay and there is nowhere to see what caused it. Pit lane speeding is 10s, right (and I only pitted once and seen no warning)?

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Such a great race, thanks to the drivers I battled for such close racing! :D

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
great race tonight lads i was really not expecting that i have to say! @Julien2395 that was a good fight for most of the race with you! you had me for pace to be fair only for that chicane up the hill caught you out twice i think! A big thanks to the backmarkers who were brilliant tonight for the most part as it is not easy when you are having your own race to worry about without getting out of the way for others and i lost very little time so thanks again(y)

Also well done to my teammate @nobby101 who made it a 1 2 for team vensollic and a great start to the season! Looking forward to Donington

martin78

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 20, 2019
Hello guys, i would like to apologize to everyone I could hurt yesterday - especially in qualifying and then in the first seven rounds of the race.

Such an unfortunately thing happened to me. Before the race I was in the practice lobby and even with 19 connected people everything worked smoothly. After signing up for the lobby tier 3, the Steam client crashed and I had to restart it. Since then I suffered from the stuttering of the picture - I did not take one whole lap in qualifying and I started from last place to the race (29th place). I tried to do everything nobody was in front of me to have no chance to threaten anyone (delayed brakes, wheel feedback etc.). Suddenly in the seventh round everything was fixed and started to run smoothly and I wondered what had happened, I checked the time and remembered it to find the originator of the problem in the system log. I tried to fight, and from my 29th place and a big lost to the place before me I started to moving forward, but 22nd place was the maximum I could achieve.

When we finished and I switched off PC2, the "download completed" in Steam client was staring at me and the time corresponding to the return of fluency - Steam updated my content rFactor 2 - 23 GB :unsure: o_O:cautious:

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
(now in the correct thread)

man what a race
wasn't able to get a fast lap in due to people crashing before the last corner, and was on to a hell fast lap as well.
During the formation lap I didnt even catch up to the pack when the race had started so was a bit confused going down the straight. unfortunately teammate and i got in a collision in the braking zone to turn 1 so that ruined his race.
then i went on to do a overtake race and got up to tenth place, not bad starting from second to last.
making a little spin on the second to last corner i got hit in the side and had to spent the whole race with pretty severe damage which was totally wrecking my lap times. but in the end im glad i got to the finish in the position i did, since i had some damage and a spin and started from the back.......
next time ill have to take more care getting a gap in qually and then i think i might have a proper race. and i hope me and my teammate can go for some real points

Reactions: martin78

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Im sorry for leaving the session, but i had unplayable amounts of stuttering, and I felt like I was a danger to others game, so I decided to leave.

make sure that UDP is set to OFF in 3rd party menu (under Options) when you race online

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
How does one get a 40s penalty? I got 1s for cutting the chicane after Acque Minerali, but I have no idea where 40s came from. Watched the replay and there is nowhere to see what caused it. Pit lane speeding is 10s, right (and I only pitted once and seen no warning)?
if you find out what caused it and you got enough video documentation, you can try to get it removed by stewards panel

martin78

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 20, 2019
and try to check amount of virtual memory that your system actually have - last season i found out, that you have to put this value manually and 16 GB works perfectly for me (y)