PC - AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 3 - ROUND 3: BARCELONA-CATALUNYA GP - 19.06.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S13 - PC TIER 3 - ROUND 3: BARCELONA-CATALUNYA GP - 19.06.19 @8PM UK TIME

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

ROUND 3 - Barcelona-Catalunya GP

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday June 19th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Sync to race):
- Qualifying:

Medium Cloud
- Race start:

Medium Cloud -

Light Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18/05/19 11:00
- Race start time: 18/05/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@RedTerrier
@Krikkos (holidays)
@Jordy van Oosten
@Masesox
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Hopefully this will improve my brake issues from the last 2 races!

Masesox

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 19, 2016
Sorry guys its gonna be a no show from me tonite. Realy annoyed but life just gets in the way sometimes(family) humph.... cant wait till next week see u all there

Theopet

Pro Karter
Feb 6, 2019
Last minute notice: @igica is not able to make it, he fell on a rock concert and was stomped by crowd. He'll be allright.

atlasgehirn424

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2017
Hi guys, i have had an absolute blast. Big shoutout to everybody I was racing against, tha batteling was amazing and so fair. I felt like I was in one of these iRacing lobbies from which I have only seen videos on youtube so far :D. I don´t think I´ve ever had such a nice race with anybody. Simply amazing Also my pace was really well unexpectedly also in the rain. And then *baam* on lap 23 I lose the connection all of a sudden, running in P3 while I was chasing down @Pirate in P2. So you can imagine, how frustrated I am right now questioning the existence of a simRacing god. Such a pity...

However congrats to the winners whoever they may be (Race is still going on right now I think). And also to everybody who is in the Top-5. Hopefully I see you next week in Le Mans :)

GromozekA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 8, 2019
I would like to file a complaint with stewards on MYSELF! What a dumbass I am: fighting for P1 on lap 31 realizing that I'm 3L of fuel short!

Now that I kicked myself several times - Thank you all for giving respect on the track, and I hope I paid it back in kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: martin78

Welchy10

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 25, 2017
@GromozekA I just assumed you had damage when I saw you jump into the pits towards the end. I was like he can't surely only just be changing to wet tires haha. Lack of fuel didnt even cross my mind. Hard luck.

I had a poor qualifying, car was a little too oversteery in places which compromised me in places which cost me time. Something like 2 seconds off the leader in qualy was not good. P13. Only the one spin in the race where someone out braked themselves into T1, I took my eye off the apex of the corner and looked in my mirror and then lost the car as I realised I was heading off the track too. Managed to stay pretty consistent otherwise and lap times were steady too. I had one moment where I felt I was unfairly crowded off but I will review replay before I say anymore in case it is not what it seemed, but that person then spun a lap later so it worked itself out anyways. But aside from that racing was great, really enjoying this racing league this season.

Reactions: martin78

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
congrats @Pirate for the win in difficult conditions! i was feeling really good and competitive in the dry at the start of the race and had a nice little dice with @PhantomHamster in the opening laps, (when you pulled over to the right on the main straight i thought you were trying to break the tow so i followed you over thinking ill stay nice and tight down the straight only realising just in the nick of time that you were serving a slow down so sorry if i frightened the life out of you ha ha)

caught up with @Julien2395 and @atlasgehirn424 and we had a great fight for a number of laps nip and tuck the whole time with great respect shown which allowed the speedy @GromozekA in his Mclaren to catch us and make it a 4 way battle, really great fun!

struggled when the rain came though especially in the slow corners as @Mearcat eroded my lead over him near the end and if there was even 1 more lap left he would have had me for sure so was quite happy to see the chequered flag and hopefully a podium after a stewards enquiry!

Mearcat

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2018
struggled when the rain came though especially in the slow corners as @Mearcat eroded my lead over him near the end and if there was even 1 more lap left he would have had me for sure so was quite happy to see the chequered flag and hopefully a podium after a stewards enquiry!
Yep that was so enticing to push it in the last few laps but with my luck during the final 5 I would of spun it so I was hanging there hoping you make a mistake. Alas you didn't until the last lap. I almost had a chance out of the hairpin, but my rear slipped the same as yours which neutralised the chance and kept you ahead. Jittery right foot!

I hope the stewards do reverse the +30 penalty, I don't like getting ahead due to technicalities, but I will bask in my first ever podium finish until they do.

I apologise to @Valla for turning in on the hairpin, I did not expect an overtake attempt from that far back which is why I stayed on the line. I hope there was no damage as there wasn't any on mine.

I had a few tight battles and almost performed my first successful switchback!

Hats off to TTV and Nody??? (can't remember their full names) for keeping me pressured during the final 10 laps.

Role on Le mans!!!