PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 13
PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 GT3 Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings.

● League Coordinator: @PRG_FrankForest & @Slicker
● Race Host: @Slicker
● Back-up Host:TBA

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Essa.Racing

Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Looking forward to getting started now, Hopefully have some good races especially as I grow to learn the GT3's more.
I'm gonna be running the Audi R8 LMS #14 if anyone wants to team up

Last edited:

kovy34

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
Looking for a team mate with ferrari. Feel free to join me, however this is my first season in pc2, so i will bother you, constantly asking about setups etc. :) :D

• Funny
Reactions: Chickano

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
thankful for my first season in GT3 to be with Folks of similar Level to me ... Tier 1 looks amazing with driver line up shall be watching that closely ... Looking 4 a Team Mate for the season will be Driving the Audi or 488 - Also does that mean if i get a team mate he/she will have to drive the same car ?? .. also are any of these tiers been commentated ? or just reserved for the tier 1 guys .. just dont no how it works with it been my 1st season

kovy34

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
thankful for my first season in GT3 to be with Folks of similar Level to me ... Tier 1 looks amazing with driver line up shall be watching that closely ... Looking 4 a Team Mate for the season will be Driving the Audi or 488 - Also does that mean if i get a team mate he/she will have to drive the same car ?? .. also are any of these tiers been commentated ? or just reserved for the tier 1 guys .. just dont no how it works with it been my 1st season
Yes team mates must have same car and matching livery :)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Team mates must have same car. Tier 1 is streamed live and the rest of the tiers find there own. I had @Toker_row streaming my tier last season. I think he will be streaming tier 3 this season.

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Seeing @VuNcE13 and @Jan_Rosberg here in Tier 2, I guess I'll be here too as I'm right between these 2 drivers in the time trials.
But certainly in the reserve list considering I signed up very late.

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
@PRG_FrankForest - Team mates must have same car. Tier 1 is streamed live and the rest of the tiers find there own. I had @Toker_row streaming my tier last season. I think he will be streaming tier 3 this season

@kovy34 - Yes team mates must have same car and matching livery :)

Thank's Guys - is anyone ele's on a Controller in this Tier ??

@Slicker think it's ment to say tier 2
PS4 Tier 3 Main Thread

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
@PRG_FrankForest - Team mates must have same car. Tier 1 is streamed live and the rest of the tiers find there own. I had @Toker_row streaming my tier last season. I think he will be streaming tier 3 this season

@kovy34 - Yes team mates must have same car and matching livery :)

Thank's Guys - is anyone ele's on a Controller in this Tier ??

PS4 Tier 3 Main Thread
Fixed

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i have sent friend requests to all tier 2 drivers - please ensure you add me by 7:00 wednesday or you won't get an invite ;)

Reactions: Essa.Racing

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
PS4 Tier 3 Main Thread
[/QUOTE]

snorted

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load