PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 1 - Imola - 05.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 1 - Imola - 05.06.19 @8pm UK time

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 1 - Imola

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 5th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 07/04/19 14:00
- Race start time: 07/04/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@PRG_FrankForest (Working Late)

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Can you guys add PRG_FrankForest & Rslicker on your PSN friends list please.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll be putting up a practice session tonight around 7:00 - also don't forget the practice race tomorrow:-

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
i'll be putting up a practice session tonight around 7:00 - also don't forget the practice race tomorrow:-

Slip me an invite plz, I'll be on around 7

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'd just like to welcome everyone to tier2 - new drivers please make sure you are familiar with our rules and particularly the aor rolling start procedure

good luck to all - looking forward to some clean close racing with you all this season :)

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Is there a practice race before every race? Like we did yesterday
yes - i will post a new thread for practice race, usually on thursday morning and put a link in each tier's race thread - reply to that thread to sign up

Reactions: Freggel

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
so i ran a qualy setup last night and i must have span out at least 5-6 times hope to have this sorted for tonight ... also for some reson i was sure i qualy 8th and was trying to line up on the right hand side my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Slicker

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
I'm racing tonight, I'll be delighted with a top 10 as I've not practiced yet and didn't expect to be in Tier 2 after last seasons shocking results...at least the Acura is a stable car so should be quite quick to build a base setup.

I did watch a bit of @Slicker stream last night so got an idea of some times and conditions. Imola is a track I like, but never seem fast at it :unsure:

I will get online as soon as possible to get some practice in!

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
As feared, no delight for me tonight!

So much for a stable NSX...I managed to butcher the setup so it was undriveable with snap oversteer. A lap down after 10 laps due to repairs and fighting to keep the car on the track a final spin at the last corner was enough to call it time. I didn't want to ruin anyone's race so best place for me was in the garage!

One of the worst tracks for limit detection I have to say!

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Felt pretty confident after quali, but then spun into a wall and a few laps after my pit stop, spun and hit a wall again... sometimes it can be very frustrating :)
Congrats to the guys on the podium!

kovy34

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
Guys Im really sorry about formation lap, right before formation zone i was checking mirrors and missed breaking, then i panicked because i managed to qualify well and rejoin the track. I hope its ok and i didnt affect anybody. Once again I’m really sorry it wont happen again. Thanks for the race. It was my first here and it was great!

Reactions: FOGGY #7